MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

tyme sefari mkii+sound of thunder old sampler falovour
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Author tyme sefari mkii+sound of thunder old sampler falovour
spruce999
I'm looking for something to color my audio samples. Will those two modules help me achieve old 12/16 bit samplers punch? Something like akai s950, s2000? I like what tyme sefari is capable of in terms of modular madness but would also like to do some down sampled boards of canada type drums. Will it add this old hardware weight to the sound? I never have a chance to try those hardware samplers, maybe someone can compare them to tyme sefari mkii+sound of thunder?
voidshell
Maybe add a malgorithm. That would be a great combo for that type of sound.
spruce999
Hmm maybe but isnt malgorithm designed for more dramatic digital distorting bit reduction?
robotopsy
I think the first version of tyme sefari should do the job
I own both version and I really like the first version's dirtyness
spruce999
Tyme sefari mkii + sound of thunder expander ordered. I hope it will do the job well with option to choose bit depth. And it will look awesome next to my double andore mkii hihi Robotopsy! Thank you for your videos we're not worthy
robotopsy
Some glitching with the Tyme Sefari thumbs up

[s]https://soundcloud.com/robotopsy/tyme-sefari-glitch-ambiant[/s]
mt3
robotopsy wrote:

Agree with oneano.
That slushy glitched part was quite beautifukcingfull.
oneano
mt3 wrote:
robotopsy wrote:

Agree with oneano.
That slushy glitched part was quite beautifukcingfull.

Yummy
Spartacus
robotopsy: nice glitching!! cool
robotopsy
meh meh oops oops razz

Spartacus wrote:
robotopsy: nice glitching!! cool
Worwell
Some Tyme Safari Gitch n Bass:

mt3
Worwell wrote:
Some Tyme Safari Gitch n Bass:

Harvestman 'n Bass.

Didn't know you picked up Sandman mk II. How are you finding it?
This patch is begging for an SH mk2 for MstrClk tempo-based changes to fill all those unused Sefari CV jacks and to slave the Kermit and Batumi to.
Worwell
mt3 wrote:

Harvestman 'n Bass.

Didn't know you picked up Sandman mk II. How are you finding it?
This patch is begging for an SH mk2 for MstrClk tempo-based changes to fill all those unused Sefari CV jacks and to slave the Kermit and Batumi to.

Its taking some getting used to but I like it. It seems great for the glitchy stuff but I've had some frustrations with tamer applications. I need to give it some more time to understand it.

You're definitely right about the Stillson Hammer. I really miss it and will probably pick it back up again when I go with the Harvestman case.
mt3
Worwell Was expecting you to get the Eloquencer! Voltage Blocks would be nice I imagine.

Yet to explore, but I believe the feedback section lets you tame the Sefari. Example:
Worwell
mt3 wrote:
Worwell Was expecting you to get the Eloquencer! Voltage Blocks would be nice I imagine.

Yet to explore, but I believe the feedback section lets you tame the Sefari. Example:

Nice. I need to try that. The Eloquencer/VB look cool but I'm a bit down on the sequencers that can "do it all." I had the Varigate 8 and it was great on paper but just wasn't fun to use. I also didn't like the ratcheting action as compared to the SH2 either.
mt3
Turned off of Forge and ER-301 for similar reasons. Plus their costs make Dieter the Doepfer roll over in his coffin case.
Thinking of the Koma Komplex lately...
This is fun!
Baddcr
Forge I get.. totally!

But the ER-301 is as good to play as the interface you make to play it... I absolutely love mine! Sure there is setup to be done, but once it's there you can play it however you like.

I like that I can program it to be, well, just about anything! Serisouly powerful bit of kit and I don't think it is overpriced in the slightest - in fact - all things considered probably one of the best deals in Euro!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Page 1 of 1