MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

What is happening with Cwejman?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25  Next [all]
Author What is happening with Cwejman?
supersuper
I have posted about it here before and got a lot of shit from the fan boys.

But Seriously, what is going on with Cwejman?

Is there any clear guidance on the internet that will let us know about production runs and likely availability of modules at outlets in EU and USA?

Why is the production run down to a trickle each year now?

There are no less than 4 WTB requests on the first page for Cwejman right now and a good chunk of threads that turn up in Cwejman searches on the for sale or trade section are people willing to trade their various things for Cwejman.

I would love to see a straight and open dialogue about his planned production output for 2016 so that people can plan. I want a DP, CRV and CTG will they be produced again?
VanEck
Cwejman makes shit when he feels like it... and that's about all there is to it.

Cwejman has always been in very limited runs, and to get anything, typically you had to be on a waiting list through BCM or other retailer. It has always been that way. I waited 2 years for my MMF-6 and it was well worth it.

Just because the world of Modular has grown and some self-entitled people have no patience doesn't mean he's just going to bust his ass to try and appease all the spoiled brats.
PolarIceCaves
VanEck wrote:
Cwejman makes shit when he feels like it... and that's about all there is to it.

Cwejman has always been in very limited runs, and to get anything, typically you had to be on a waiting list through BCM or other retailer. It has always been that way. I waited 2 years for my MMF-6 and it was well worth it.

Just because the world of Modular has grown and some self-entitled people have no patience doesn't mean he's just going to bust his ass to try and appease all the spoiled brats.

Nice to have a super-negative, non-official spokesperson to speak for the Cwejman people. Good to know man, thank you!
DonKartofflo
VanEck wrote:

EDIT: i agree on your point: its just the way wowa runs his business. But why this hostile vocabulary? this is supposed to be a friendly place, please don't spoil it.
HIMA
supersuper wrote:
I have posted about it here before and got a lot of shit from the fan boys.

Glad to see it's not doing stopping you from doing it again.

Perhaps you might practice achieving a state of non-attachment? It might help on many levels. Mr. Green
Rigo
DonKartofflo wrote:
its just the way wowa runs his business.

Shouldn't it be "hobby" in stead of business ? He has a business in electronics, but that is not the modular stuff.
jbdiver
Cwejman released a batch of modules a couple months ago, including a drop of CTGs. I bought a second one and haven't even mounted it in my rack yet. Don't blame Wowa for scarcity. Blame those of us who are hoarding his modules. twisted

My understanding is that Wowa is currently testing at least one or more new modules. He will release those modules whenever his quality standards are met.
CollinRussell
Rigo wrote:
DonKartofflo wrote:
its just the way wowa runs his business.

Shouldn't it be "hobby" in stead of business ? He has a business in electronics, but that is not the modular stuff.

It's got to be a "business" if you want it to last. Parts, time, and manufacturing all cost money.
homodyne
VanEck wrote:

Talk about self-entitlement... hihi
supersuper
Really?

I mean really?

I am not going to say nasty things here in response to the nasty things said.

What i will say is that the after the responses i have just read i feel more strongly than ever that my comments are justified.
CF3
Quickest way to get a legit answer is to go to the source. Email him directly. As mentioned, Cwejman marches to beat of his own drum. Small runs of high quality modules. Always been like that since I can remember. He's also on here (forget his user name hmmm..... ), could try PMing. Honestly though, nobody here has the answers you seek except Wowa.
Pighood
Wowa has decent sammiches
PolarIceCaves
Pighood wrote:
Wowa has decent sammiches

lol, i'm still tryin to figure you out Pighood.
Pighood
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wawa_Inc.
makrel
supersuper wrote:

I am not going to say nasty things here in response to the nasty things said.

Does that mean that you are not going to respond to the things said about the "shit from the fanboys"?
imxtristan
Pighood wrote:

Go down this road about 2 miles, make a right at the wawa. Then drive about 1/2 mile then make left at the wawa. Keep going, you'll pass a wawa on your left. If you pass a wawa on the right, you've gone too far.
cutterfiltoff
I'm pretty sure Wowa is the most DGAF of modular manufacturers. He knows everyone wants what he's got, and that every run he does will sell out. I don't think his goal is to be rich (AKA bigger runs, more often), but is to make the modules he wants that meet his lofty standards.
flo
jbdiver wrote:
I bought a second one and haven't even mounted it in my rack yet.

Me too hihi
peripatitis
Cwejman modules are worth every penny but not every second/minute/hour i spent to hunt them down. This would be better spent composing and in that sense i regretted spending that much time.
Pighood
imxtristan wrote:
Pighood wrote:

Go down this road about 2 miles, make a right at the wawa. Then drive about 1/2 mile then make left at the wawa. Keep going, you'll pass a wawa on your left. If you pass a wawa on the right, you've gone too far.

Wowa's at Wawa taking a wiwi.
DonaldCrunk
i actually like to see a manufacturer doing short sell-out runs as opposed to manufacturing in Guitar Center quantities. eurorack systems have become increasingly homogeneous, getting ahold of those 'unicorns' and 'secret weapons' to me is part of the fun of having a diverse and interesting system VS an off-the-shelf mutable, make noise & intellijel 6u.

seeing the frustration flare in the eyes of the newbs when they confront the 'SOLD OUT' messages at every turn is an added bonus twisted
alamandra
Not entering into the is it worth the cash and waiting for bit. I know cwejman makes good quality, but the costs of some of the loftier ones well it would mean like a module per year growth. Too slow I want 3 per year so cheaper stuff for me lol.
richard
reads the word "fanboys"

assumes questioner is not serious about getting an answer

exits thread
FatRocky
What are my chances of getting Cwejman VCAs, new or used?

i hope to get a vac 4mix one day.

waah waah waah
s0lo
I'm hopping that I might dream one day of actually seeing a real (in my dream) a QVC-4, DEL-4 or at least a CRV-24
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25  Next [all]
Page 1 of 25