MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

[Available] DFG 281 Euro Panel/Control PCB
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Author [Available] DFG 281 Euro Panel/Control PCB
Barcode
Hey folks. I have 7 sets of the Dual Function Generator Panel / Control PCB's left from my prototype run. I figured I would make them available for purchase at a discounted price because there are a few small blemishes on the panels.

I will provide a BoM and rough build guide to those who purchase a set.

This does NOT include the Toppobrillo 281 Dual Function Generator PCB. You will need to track that one down yourself.

$15 per set + shipping

Send me a PM if you are interested.

yan6
PM Sent screaming goo yo
euromorcego
looks good!

it is a panel and control pcb ... so does it mean that there is no wiring involved (when using the standard pcb that was available from synthcube)?

Will there be another run (if this is the prototype)?
Barcode
euromorcego wrote:
looks good!

it is a panel and control pcb ... so does it mean that there is no wiring involved (when using the standard pcb that was available from synthcube)?

Will there be another run (if this is the prototype)?

Correct no wiring if you use the toppobrillo PCB available from synthcube.

Synthcube will be carrying these in the future.
mr.sibs
ooh sending pm
Barcode
All sets are accounted for.... If any become available I let everyone know. Thanks!
antf4rm
Just finished wiring one of these and it works thank god. So yes I'm very interested in a control pcb and panel. woah
antf4rm
Although a couple of momentary buttons connected to 10v and trigger swtched inputs would be nice for getting the cycle to start.
duff
I can honestly say I have no idea what all the fuss about the 281 panel wiring is Mr. Green

Thanks go to Barcode for making my life easy.

antf4rm
Would love to see more of these become available.
toppobrillo
hot stuff
Barcode
antf4rm wrote:
Would love to see more of these become available.

They should be available from Thonk and Synthcube in the near future.
Barcode
mr.sibs found a small issue on the silk screen. The resistor next to the "Pulse A" pad needs to be a 4.7k resistor not a 47k resistor. Sorry for any confusion.
synthcube
these are ordered and inbound, expected late february 2016.
click on 'notify me' to receive an email as soon as they are in stock.

thanks barcode!!

http://synthcube.com/cart/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=9 48
synthcube
these are in stock now:

http://synthcube.com/cart/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=9 48&search=281

notification emails will be going out momentarily to people who clicked /notify me'

thanks again to barcode for the control PCB and panel design, and to toppobrillo and ....
ym2612
Anybody have a BOM around for this build? I ordered this from Synthcube and don't have a BOM.
regularjackson
synthcube wrote:
these are in stock now:

http://synthcube.com/cart/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=9 48&search=281

notification emails will be going out momentarily to people who clicked /notify me'

thanks again to barcode for the control PCB and panel design, and to toppobrillo and ....

Any chance I could get just the panel and control pcb?
synthcube
regularjackson wrote:
synthcube wrote:
these are in stock now:

Any chance I could get just the panel and control pcb?

yes, please email us and we can set you up
euromorcego
looks good!

Are those panels identical to ones sold by thonk? The ones from thonk look almost black. :S

And one question (just out of curiosity): what was the rationale to not make the panel/panelpcb compatible to the grayscale panel? The grayscale panel is still available so it seems that it would have made sense to be able to use both, or?
Barcode
euromorcego wrote:
looks good!

Are those panels identical to ones sold by thonk? The ones from thonk look almost black. :S

The panels at Thonk are black.
drip.feed
Presumably this panel is made from acrylic. How thick is it? Guinness ftw!
Barcode
drip.feed wrote:
Presumably this panel is made from acrylic. How thick is it? Guinness ftw!

Nope. These are PCB material. 1.6mm thick!
drip.feed
Wait...what size are those LED holes? 5mm?
Bamboombaps
I spent so many hours wiring mine and it's buggy as hell so now I'm about to write all that work off AAAND imma drop £ on this AAND end up having a spare grayscale panel to boot.

Why did I start this fkn hobby Dead Banana
bournio
Just a quick question, about to order from Thonk.

Any idea what pin headers I need for the panel PCB?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Page 1 of 3