MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Hologram Electronics Dream Sequence Pedal
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Author Hologram Electronics Dream Sequence Pedal
MindMachine
^ Very nice tune. Controlled atmospheres. I use a fair amount of CT-5 and EH Nano360 w/ Particles for some attempts. I was considering Rainbow Machine at one point or something akin to Hologram.

Do you use the Hologram often? My new plan is to eliminate two pedals (and sell) for each one I add. It is a hard habit to break.
soundinett
MindMachine wrote:

Do you use the Hologram often? My new plan is to eliminate two pedals (and sell) for each one I add. It is a hard habit to break.

Not too often. Its a special tool that needs patience. Not a pedal for everyday use. But if it fits its great; on synth also.
Very important fo me: it clocks to midi. The output of your pedals pulses in sync with the beat of the rest of your midi stuff, when sent through the DreamSequence.
And beside rhythmics it produces interesting textures and overtones when fed with rich distorted guitar or synth input.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Page 2 of 2