MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

New Modular e-book - for free!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next [all]
Author New Modular e-book - for free!
darwingrosse
Hey all...

I just think I finished the first book in my "Modular Synthesizer Mastery Series" - and I'm sending a PDF out for free. It's called "Modular Synthesizer Mastery - Volume Zero - The Four Basic Patches".

All I ask is that I get your email address so I can let you know when the next volume is available. If you are interested, send an email message to "bookzero@20objects.com" and a PDF will show up in your mail. Don't expect a lot of email traffic from me until the next book (Volume One - Oscillators In Depth) comes out!

Also, I really could use your help to eyeball this thing and let me know if I made any howlers. So if you find something that is wrong, misguided or just plain stupid, drop me a line with a pointer and maybe a proposed fixup. I really appreciate it!

Cheers!
oootini
cool, just mailed. I'm a tech writer, would be happy to help proof copy.
a100user
Love to have a look, mailed.

Thanks
southphillysynths
just mailed as well, I look forward to the other volumes!
Torn n Frayed
Email sent.. SlayerBadger!
strawberry
email sent It's peanut butter jelly time!
kanhvass
Thanks, e-mail sent applause
Handmedown
email sent hihi
Neovintage
Sent w00t
arbito
I'd like to check it out.
Samba
email sent
peripatitis
email sent of course
Decara
Thanks, e-mail sent
brandnewmath
Email sent, sounds interesting.
darwingrosse
Everyone should have gotten their copy - if not, let me know and I'll fish around the tank...

[ddg]
Slabwax
E-mail sent Thank You
Moogus
Email sent!

Looking forward to the read!
prosperity
Sent an email
a100user
Thanks Darwin, nice work.

I like the layout and the writing style.

Clear and concise - a few typos but nothing serious.
chamomileshark
e-mail sent, looking forward to seeing it, many thanks smile
peteone
sent thank you!
Dcramer
w00t w00t w00t
ikjoyce
Sounds interesting - email sent! :-)
zeit
Nicely done from what I can tell so far. This book comes at a perfect time for me. Thanks for doing this darwingrosse! thumbs up
bandwidth
Interested in your book, email sent.

Thanks!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next [all]
Page 1 of 10