MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Make Noise Tempi - clock divider / multiplier?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39  Next [all]
Author Make Noise Tempi - clock divider / multiplier?
WIZARDISHUNGRY

This looks cool…
PolarIceCaves
Real?

hyper hyper hyper hyper

Edit:

It's about Time!
lamouette/rck
looks strange to use only one divider can modulate at time ? but it is interresting anyway !
Footkerchief
Where's the image from?
WIZARDISHUNGRY
wonder if this is the ctrl sel c from last year's namm?
ziggomatic
A couple people who were lucky enough to beta test this last year said it is absolutely incredible hyper hyper All they would reveal to me was that it had to do with timing control.

Looks soooo awesome.
Hazium
Nice! My clocks need more math applications.
Auxar
Looking good w00t
mdoudoroff
Make Noise has launched a new web site, too.
simonhold
Let me have a wild guess at some features:
You press a channel + select to select it, then turn the knob with the numbers to set the division.
You can select multiple channels by pressing all the buttons + select simultaneously.
CV in changes the division.
Holding down STATE you can tap-tempo a channel.

Still hard to come up with a regular function for state though. Toggle between triggers and gates?
damase
Ohhhh man. You gotta imagine itll be great w rene. Would love a pw control for that application though but i cant wait to see more
Richard Devine
video coming soon smile
homodyne
It seems to have selectable wave shapes? I think the illuminated button(?) reads SINE.

6 channel clock sync'ed LFO then?
simonhold
homodyne wrote:
It seems to have selectable wave shapes? I think the illuminated button(?) reads SINE.

6 channel clock sync'ed LFO then?

That button says STATE.
homodyne
Yeah I guess you're right.
jimmie
wow...
facklr
I hope those are mutes at the bottom. I bet STATE switches between divide/multiply. If it would have been 8 channels, it might be a complete alternative for Pam's. Not a complaint for 6 channels though. I'm excited to find out more about this one.
homodyne
OK, the text near the button says "SELECT", and "STATE" appears at the top of the button, so there should be other unlit positions below (at least 1 or so it seems to me). Also, there is a gate input jack with a connecting line linking it to the button.

Either pressing the button affects what the gate does, or an incoming gate is the equivalent of pressing the button. I would guess the former.

Your thoughts?
orangehexagon
Source?
Flohr
It strikes me that 1-3s arrows are pointing in one direction and 4-6 are the opposite.
coolshirtdotjpg
Brilliant!

That is the best interface for a clock divider I've seen in a long time. I hope it's moderately cheap, as I would love to make an excuse to get one.
cliffemu
Richard Devine wrote:
video coming soon smile

Can not WAIT! O_O
geremyf
Maybe just me but I hope make noise has added a few tricks aside from the already cool divide/multiply. I'm betting the state has several colors, not just two. The A and B pgm points to save able states at least. Looks like it should live with a wogglebug.
restlessboy
How big do you reckon this is? I've got 8HP left in my shared system case hyper
dumbledog
Channels 1-3 look very manly.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39  Next [all]
Page 1 of 39