MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

ZVEX Effects Instant Lo-Fi Junky & Fuzz Factory (Euro)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next [all]
Author ZVEX Effects Instant Lo-Fi Junky & Fuzz Factory (Euro)
z3r01
Oh lookie here...

[/img]

Edit: Changed the thread title.
MossGarden
This could be cool, probably a looney sonic idea and hand painted ? Or possibly a sequencer similar to his Super Seek guitar pedals perhaps?
EarlJemmings

From Zachary Vex's facebook- just thinking I needed a distortion
z3r01
Wondering if there could be a Lo-Fi Junky in Euro format. Hmm...

Edit: Was typing this message, and didn't see the previous post by EarlJemmings. Damn! Lo-Fi Junky! 10hp!
Dogma
http://www.diyrecordingequipment.com/collections/colour/products/fuzzo lo-fuzz-colourcv

im surprized this module hasnt received more attention....ive got the tweet and woof and am gonna grab ALL the WMD colours very soon. Clever design and reasonably priced i reckon
MossGarden
applause
Summa
EarlJemmings wrote:

From Zachary Vex's facebook- just thinking I needed a distortion

Holy Jeebuz I think I just jizzed in my pants!
Coetillion
that's awesome there's a ton of cv. i'll just stick to the pedals for now
bloc
Oh man i always loved the lofi junky pedal but never wanted it because it was a pedal and i already had the vinyl simulator on my roland sp. But this is it i think. we're not worthy
FrankMurder
Damn... lofi junky... such a sweet pedal...
BLACK MARKET
Well......the cat's outta the bag, apparently!

Zack and I have been talking about this for a few years. Finally 2015 was the year he said this has to happen!

If you are at NAMM please stop by booth # 5000 (the WMD co-op booth) near Moog and say "Hi". We'll be demoing these all week smile
-eric[/img]

Captain77
wow Dead Banana
waiting for a demo ... w00t
FrankMurder
Yes, yes, yes!!!

BLACK MARKET wrote:
Well......the cat's outta the bag, apparently!

Zack and I have been talking about this for a few years. Finally 2015 was the year he said this has to happen!

If you are at NAMM please stop by booth # 5000 (the WMD co-op booth) near Moog and say "Hi". We'll be demoing these all week smile
-eric[/img]

bobbcorr
I would love to see more of the funky pedal sensibilities make their way into euro. Well done!
clusterchord
wow, seems everyone and their aunt Mildred are going euro nowadays. in last 2 years we are witnessing what Highlanders called the quickening effect .. studio electronics, now moog, roland, pedal manufacturers..

i am excited about both Fuzz Factory and Lofi Junky we're not worthy i have strakal brulu with wooly germanium tone, but FF is distinctly different kind of dirt, and can get totally out of control with self oscillation - i can only imagine the posibilities getting that under CV control SlayerBadger!

i hope this trend continues. there are some incredible sounding designs in the world of pedals.
goiks
coming soon: two used instant lo-if junky pedals for sale. I love these, will have to get modules. I'll wait until vanEck's sell though.
kineticturtle
in b4 greyscale panels
shredsickgnar
Nice! I used to have a fuzz factory ages ago and everyone would ask "how do you get those synth sounds out of your guitar/bass?" Great pedal!
Bath House
I shall buy the ass out of both of these!!!!! I almost bought a lo fi junky literally yesterday but impedance matching issues stopped me.
LoveBot
This is great news! I asked about euro version of Lo-Fi Junky awhile back; seems like the idea was made for cv fun, perfect for eurorack! I heard a demo not long ago of a guitar signal chain that went to Strymon reverb and delay before the Lo-Fi Junky and it sounded like beautiful withered tape ... a must have sound. Kind of an inevitable buy! I think this will be very popular in Eurorack.
moloque
very frustrating my wallet cannot follow but NEED! Dead Banana
ben_hex
awesome!
sherwood
interesting. Any video yet?
Karl_Joseph
Cool! I've been using my SuperRingtone with my Eurorack. You can clock the sequencer or sweep through the stages with an LFO. It's the fucking business for tweeky percussion sounds.
Paranormal Patroler
This is amazing! I remember back in 2012 discussing with Mike about how cool it would be if the ILFJ was under CV control. This is a dream come true!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next [all]
Page 1 of 11