MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Midi controlled spread for Polysix
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Tubbutec  
Author Midi controlled spread for Polysix
my03
Hi,

new here ( so can't create a new thread yet - but this is related so i hope you guys don't mind :-)).

I'm about to order a ModyPoly for my (almost mint actually, bought it 2 days ago from a collector) polysix. Since it is pristine, i don't really feel like adding stuff to it (besides the modypoly that is). What would be nice is if it is possible (even perhaps as a firmware update?) to introduce a unison spread CC somehow to control this behavour from the outside?

Any plans for this?

br

Dan
tubbutec
It is possible, but requires some modifications.
You would need both, the Polysex and the ModyPoly mod and would then have to modify the Polysex (you don't need to install the front panel). If you are really interested I can probably put together a little manual, but please note, that this requires quite a bit of soldering.
my03
hmmm. I've been playing the P6 for some time now and thb, the unison modes really sounds great as they are right now. Sure, it would be nice to be able to tweak them further, but perhaps not at the "cost" of massive soldering ( i think....).
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Tubbutec  
Page 1 of 1