MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
FINALLY! I believe I have gotten to the bottom of the invalid session and logout issues. Please continue to report your own experience in the appropriate threads in the "Forum Discussion and Requests" subforum. Thank you all for your patience and support! <3

Connecting eurorack with bugbrand 1 frame (grounding)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author Connecting eurorack with bugbrand 1 frame (grounding)
jullekoalabear
So i tried to hook up make noise brains/pressure points to my Bugbrand 1 frame modular yesterday with no luck. I am doing something wrong with the grounding probably. Could someone please explain to me how this is done?

I have a few eurorack to banana cables. And yes i have read the bugbrand manual, but still having problems. Or do i need some converters?

Any feedback would be very appreciated.

Thx

hmmm.....
BugBrand
First connection should be made with a 'grounding cable' to establish the 0V common link between systems. With my interface cables you get one which has two cables - a black (0V/Ground) and a white (signal). Join the black one to the 0V/Ground black banana socket on the BugBrand Frame. Once you've established this 0V link, further signal connections are made simply with 1 wire signal cables (white in my interface packs)
jullekoalabear
Thanks Tom!

It worked.

Happy camper now smile

Rockin' Banana!
Tajnost
Just wondering (want to be sure about it ): it IS possible to make connections between BB and Euro simply with euro to banana cables (including 1 ground cable )? Or you additionally need some kind of converter/interface for this task?

Are those cable sets still (or will be) available from Tom?
BugBrand
Yes!
[it is always best to be aware of what the voltage behaviour is, but mainly for best reaction/behaviour rather than risk of damage - for example, knowing that your voltage range is 0V to +5V, may require x2 amplification for full scale modulation etc.]

I can usually make up cable sets quickly - just email. I only do them for customers like you - not looking to sell them generally to anyone due to time constraints.
Tajnost
Simply Great!

Still no euro system in the house, but now I know that we are not completely isolated from the euro world)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1