MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Juno 6 part
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Author Juno 6 part
delayed
Hi,
Would anyone know of a place to find a 100K slider for a JUNO 6? I understand that a JUNO 60 might also fit, but not the 106 nor the HS60 models.

It is for the VR12 position R, of the ADSR.

I also need a 3way switch that the bat has been broken off of. That would be a plus to get them at the same place.
Don T
delayed wrote:
Hi,
Would anyone know of a place to find a 100K slider for a JUNO 6? I understand that a JUNO 60 might also fit, but not the 106 nor the HS60 models.

It is for the VR12 position R, of the ADSR.

I also need a 3way switch that the bat has been broken off of. That would be a plus to get them at the same place.

I may have both, but I'll have to dig through a couple boxes. I'll let you know if you don't find them elsewhere first.
delayed
Thanks a bunch, that would be super nice of you.
Don T
delayed wrote:
Thanks a bunch, that would be super nice of you.

No luck yet, things have been moved around in the garage quite a bit, but I haven't given up yet!
arkaydez@gmail.com
Resurrecting a pretty old topic but facing the same issue...i picked up a juno-6 with a desoldered ads(R) fader and the 100kb 30 mm Slide potentiometer is still out of stock confused https://syntaur.com/Items.php?Item=1209

Can anyone point me towards a way to pick one up?

thanks
-Jason Dead Banana
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Page 1 of 1