MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Wave Multiplier trying to be a Gator
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author Wave Multiplier trying to be a Gator
b3nsf
Hey Guys,

I found this patch with Ty's help... If you trigger a DTG with you timing source, then take its blue output to the middle Wave Multiplier, then out from there to the ÷N Comp to Square up the signal... you have a rhythmic gate thats faster then the original pulse! Its really f*&#ing fun!!! check this video... I'm ringing the filter with the rhythmic pulse and twiddling the clock/multiplier values... It's peanut butter jelly time!

SquidboatCommander
teeth chatteringly cool! thanks for this trick. I can't wait to try it out tonight!

w00t
confusional
Redacted.
parasitk
That's pretty sweet! It's peanut butter jelly time!
GeneralBigBag
This is neat-o
felix
Very cool! Great example of patch programability at work!
infinite7
now put it through a pulse divider to get syncopation thumbs up
DGTom
tres insectile screaming goo yo

like the last bits of poly-rythmic toothpaste being squeezed from the tube grin
Thee Loving Hand
wonderful
applause
desess
SlayerBadger! Great video!

Just wondering and forgive me as I am a Serge newbie but can I do this just on an Animal using the top Wave multiplier in High setting to square up the signal instead of N comp? help
confusional
Redacted.
b3nsf
I think as long as the voltage gets high enough it might trigger the filter??? try it! hmmm..... seriously, i just don't get it
desess
Thanks for the tip I am definately gonna try it when I next power up and think if voltages are a problem might try and patch SSG and use Cupl Out to try to ring the filter....Hmm lots of inspiration for new patching cheers! w00t
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1