MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Scan frequency sync
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Hexinverter Electronique  
Author Scan frequency sync
raccoonboy
Hi.

I have a mutant machine, it's much fun. However it would be great if the scan frequency could be in time with a clock source for example. Is this possible? I'm away from my modular at the moment but as far as I remember the CV in for the scan freq doesn't take trigger input it's just a regular 'knob changer'.

Is this possible somehow
VanEck
Not sure I am following ya... the Freq CV input controls what you are asking for.
raccoonboy
I thought it just adjusted the speed according to a voltage. i.e. 1volt is fast 2 volts is much faster. This way it cannot be synced to change in time with the tempo of the song.

Unless I am wrong and it actually goes in time with a clock signal, but I don't remember it doing this.
raccoonboy
and I just realised my first post made no sense. Hopefully second is a little better. always crap at explaining haha.
hexinverter
raccoonboy wrote:
Hi.

I have a mutant machine, it's much fun. However it would be great if the scan frequency could be in time with a clock source for example. Is this possible? I'm away from my modular at the moment but as far as I remember the CV in for the scan freq doesn't take trigger input it's just a regular 'knob changer'.

Is this possible somehow

Hiya! Sorry for the late reply. I don't monitor this forum enough (no time!!! ahhh!)

Anyway I think you are looking for the CLOCK input on the Machine. When you put a square wave/LFO/VCO/whatever into here, the waveform scan advances with an external clock. You can sync it to whatever you like, in this way smile

nanners nanners
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Hexinverter Electronique  
Page 1 of 1