MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

submodular systems - shadow 6u / 208hp slimline travel case
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next [all]
Author submodular systems - shadow 6u / 208hp slimline travel case
analogdigital
pleased to announce the launch of our website and first case.

http://submodularsystems.com

all of the relevant detail is on the product page, but if anyone has any questions, I'll be glad to answer what I can.

if anyone was at last year's namm or at any of the various analogue haven meets this past year, you have likely seen the prototypes.

namm visitors - come by hall c booth 5000, we will be sharing space with noise engineering.

cheers
peteone
gangsta..love it thumbs up
noisejockey
Interesting! Glad to have another modular case maker on the scene. Good luck at NAMM!
uncleyam
damn... very nice. I love it
resonaut
Nice, can't wait to see how the modular aspect of it will turn out.
analogdigital
cheers guys

just added one of our namm flyers with specs to the original post as well.
Crude
Looks great !
When will it be available for purchase ?
Shipping worldwide ? Europe ?
Any price ? Dealers ?
HipDestroyer
Great design! Price and availability in EU? w00t
phosfiend
Nice! Look forward to seeing the 12u option
peripatitis
price?
pinhole_sunrise
Nice
magnetize
peripatitis wrote:
price?

from the website -

$600 unpowered
$700 powered
analogdigital
We will ship to Europe for the conversion rate at the time, USD to Euro, the only difference will be additional shipping.
Normal US ground shipping is around $40, so expect $70-100 for European shipping. Once we have stock I'll be glad to give anyone an exact quote.

Full Euro distribution will hopefully be forthcoming.

Cheers
gridbasedbeats
I really want this case. Any idea when they'll be in stock again? help help
kstl
any news on this case?
tsunamisucks
super nice! do you ship overseas?

are there any new units available soon?
analogdigital
There are over a dozen or so that will be released incrementally as some of the outstanding parts float in, over the coming days/weeks. Some are spoken for, but the rest will be released on the website.

After that I hope a much larger batch will be available in the next 8-12 weeks (but don't quote me on that smile).
Those will be available on the website and through dealers.

A steady supply is the goal.

Please sign up for the newsletter for updates, but otherwise I will post here.

Come see us at Superbooth 2016 - booth BF580!

Cheers
analogdigital
tsunamisucks wrote:
super nice! do you ship overseas?

are there any new units available soon?

We definitely ship overseas. Rates will depend on location, and taxes will be the responsibility of the buyer.

Cheers
kstl
I remember to read in some place that a 12U option with some kind of spacer would be available too? I'm looking for that kind of case, but with something that you can remove for avoid side panels over the sides of the modules/case, that is not comfortable to patch at all cry
EarlJemmings
Also very interested in 12U
dillajay
Any news on a restock?
analogdigital
kstl wrote:
I remember to read in some place that a 12U option with some kind of spacer would be available too? I'm looking for that kind of case, but with something that you can remove for avoid side panels over the sides of the modules/case, that is not comfortable to patch at all cry

That's right, our spacer detaches fully and collapses for storage. All that's left once you remove it are the two cases in their original form.

I was trying to bring the latest prototype to Superbooth, but we were not able to get the metal done in time.

Having said that, I hope we can offer the final version for sale by May or earlier.
analogdigital
dillajay wrote:
Any news on a restock?

I have a current waiting list for the batch of a dozen or so that will be available in the next few weeks. If you, or anyone else would like to be added, please send us a message through the Contact Us form on the website.

http://submodularsystems.com

No deposit required, and they'll be offered in order of the list.

After Superbooth, a much much larger batch will be put into production. Not sure ETA on that yet as of yet, but it will be large enough for direct sale and a few dealers.

And if anyone will be at Superbooth, please come visit us at booth BF580!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/submodular/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/submodular/
Jalopy
Dang these are sharp,,,,,,
indigoid
LIKE!

Is the bus board entirely under one row (so you can put deeper stuff in the other row), or halfway between?

More than 20 connectors would be nice (my 6u/85hp case has 22 connectors and often this is not enough) but no big deal really
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next [all]
Page 1 of 5