MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

new intellijel system + modules
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 [all]
Author new intellijel system + modules
kisielk
We have a limited quantity of b-stock 7U cases available direct from https://intellijel.com/7u-cases/ for a discounted price.

Most of them have some light scratches on the lid.
supersuper
I think its really great that you made a wonderful durable and portable case. Also the range of modules would allow one to stay with a single maker but still have a great variety.

One gripe is you need to better explain how the 1u modules line up with the equipment on the back of the 7u case. I think it would be good to explain it on the site and give some suggested 1u tiles configurations. You also need a smaller multiple tile just saying
kisielk
supersuper wrote:
I think its really great that you made a wonderful durable and portable case. Also the range of modules would allow one to stay with a single maker but still have a great variety.

One gripe is you need to better explain how the 1u modules line up with the equipment on the back of the 7u case. I think it would be good to explain it on the site and give some suggested 1u tiles configurations. You also need a smaller multiple tile just saying

Thanks for the suggestion. The 7U page (https://intellijel.com/7u-cases/) describes which modules connect to the rear panel. Is there a way you think this could be made clearer or more information offered?

A smaller multiple would just be a single mult, at which point you might as well just use a hub.

We'll have a lot more interesting modules to fill the space that will be announced soon smile
absolve
kisielk wrote:
We'll have a lot more interesting modules to fill the space that will be announced soon smile

Eagerly waiting that announcement. The 1U portion of my case is currently empty waiting to see what kind of new coolness I can fill it up with.
MvK
I'd love to have a simple mixbus system in 1U. One Small single channel per module to be freely placed wherever you want it but connected at the back to a master module (Mix and Aux-bus). Versions with or without CVin for the VCA. The master module could be 3U.

Design should be as simple as possible and good sounding :-)
damase
I was just daydreaming about how awesome it would be to have the left side of rubicon in an 8 HP module. Ive had to boot rubi from my live case for space reasons, but its sound i miss its so nice on my ears. If it could also have the soft sync+attenuator thatd be awesome too but not a dealbreaker. Id cut out the fancy outputs for Sine/Square only to save space.

Ive also had the daydream before of a Rubicon that was a dual sine osc, prewired for TZFM fun. A TZ "synth voice" with included EG and VCA

Btw i love Rubicon smile
B-ry
Chiming in a bit late......

I am in love with the performance case.

Super functional, lightweight, stackable.....

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 [all]
Page 18 of 18