MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

RK2
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Metasonix Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 [all]
Author RK2
ookrsia
EPTC wrote:
ookrsia wrote:
Unfortunately the RK2 is sold out all over Europe and many Metasonix resellers don't even list the module as unavailable. I wonder if there are more coming or is this the end of this module?

AH still has em (or has one or some left)
http://www.analoguehaven.com/metasonix/rk2xs-vca/

- wonderful wicked module, very worth it

But that's in the USA right? Seems complicated to order from that far away.
metasonix
ookrsia wrote:
Unfortunately the RK2 is sold out all over Europe and many Metasonix resellers don't even list the module as unavailable. I wonder if there are more coming or is this the end of this module?

They are still available. More were sent to Schneider last week, check with them in a few days.
ookrsia
metasonix wrote:
ookrsia wrote:

They are still available. More were sent to Schneider last week, check with them in a few days.

Thanks a bunch! Can't wait to get my first Metasonix.
Worwell
RK2/R-53 patch with Piston Honda, Benjolin, Shapeshifter and Morpheus.

FA
For those of you who have done some recording with the RK2, do you think I would need some kind of attenuation before sending the output to my interface?

My recording interface has a Maximum Input Level of +22 dBu.
metasonix
FA wrote:
For those of you who have done some recording with the RK2, do you think I would need some kind of attenuation before sending the output to my interface?
My recording interface has a Maximum Input Level of +22 dBu.

The absolute maximum an RK2 can put out is 20v peak-to-peak which is about +19 dbu. So, it should be no problem.

What brand and model interface, and is it high-Z input or 600 ohms? The RK2 might have a problem driving a 600-ohm input.
FA
The Interface is a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2. The full specs for the Line Level inputs are copy/pasted from their own specs below.

Thanks for getting back to me!

Line Inputs

Frequency Response

20 Hz - 20 kHz ± 0.1dB

Dynamic Range

106 dB (A-Weighted)

THD+N

<0.003% (minimum gain, -1dBFS input with 22Hz/22kHz bandpass filter)

Maximum input level

+22 dBu

Gain Range

50 dB

Impedance

52k Ω
Dragonaut
Can anybody hip me to how much the initial draw this baby will have on my power supply? I know some of these horsecocks can draw as much as twice their coasting power when you fire up.
metasonix
Dragonaut wrote:
Can anybody hip me to how much the initial draw this baby will have on my power supply?

What kind of supply do you have?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Metasonix Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 [all]
Page 3 of 3