MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

A few more kids adopted to my clan! ;-)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author A few more kids adopted to my clan! ;-)
JohnLRice
w00t

ach_gott
More than one race, too... you're so open minded!
JohnLRice
ach_gott wrote:
More than one race, too... you're so open minded!

And dey all gits an equally serious licken before I tucks 'em in at night! Animal!
slovo
Thank God... I was beginning to think you didn't have every module on the face of the Earth!![/jealous] Exxxcellent
dude
ahhhh i love me some modcan quantization! so john have you ever looked at the doepfer 152? i know it aint pretty like our bigger brothers but for switches it has some pretty amazing power.

anyway, your pics are always so dam pretty!
emdot_ambient
Rockin' Banana! nanners It's peanut butter jelly time!
rezzn8r
nice!!!
w00t
sduck
I don't recall ever seeing any modcan in your system yet - how are you going to fit that gringo in?
sandyb
sduck wrote:
I don't recall ever seeing any modcan in your system yet - how are you going to fit that gringo in?

shouldn't be a problem. iirc john has a case (or three by now hihi ) of MOTM modules as well as the dotcom format stuff.
Clockgate
Nice modules John, where dya get 'em.......? hihi

Looking forward to hearing them in your system.
werock
Does this mean we can expect another new power supply thread soon hihi
JohnLRice
slovo wrote:
Thank God... I was beginning to think you didn't have every module on the face of the Earth!![/jealous] Exxxcellent

Oh, FAR from it my friend, far from it! thumbs up MY ASS IS BLEEDING
JohnLRice
dude wrote:
ahhhh i love me some modcan quantization! so john have you ever looked at the doepfer 152? i know it aint pretty like our bigger brothers but for switches it has some pretty amazing power.

anyway, your pics are always so dam pretty!

I looked at it and it looks pudy cool! I'm a die hard 5U bastard tho! Mr. Green
JohnLRice
sandyb wrote:
sduck wrote:

shouldn't be a problem. iirc john has a case (or three by now hihi ) of MOTM modules as well as the dotcom format stuff.

Ye, I be havin' da mad rackz! hyper

I have a total of 7, count 'em, 7 racks dedicated to 5U modules (what other kind are there? seriously, i just don't get it applause 8_) )

2 x 12U = all MOTM with some custom stuff in the upper 2Us
1 x 10U = all Moon Modular
1 x 10U = all DotCom/COTK/etc
1 x 6U = all COTK/Moog
1 x 6U = all MOTM
1 x 6U = all COTK/DotCom etc

All racks need a lot of work though! meh And three of them need power supplies built! waah

The Modcan will either live in a MOTM rack or in a DotCom etc rack if I decide to get a panel made (with the help of Markk! thumbs up )
JohnLRice
Clockgate wrote:
Nice modules John, where dya get 'em.......? hihi

Looking forward to hearing them in your system.

I gots a sweet deal from a sweet dude in Ireland! we're not worthy

I was disapointed though that there were no Cadbury Cakes left in the box! eek! screaming goo yo
JohnLRice
werock wrote:
Does this mean we can expect another new power supply thread soon hihi

Damn straight! Mr. Green

I kinda hate building those though because cutting the hole for the power inlet is a pain in the butt! d'oh!
pugix
I love the Modcan Quantizer. And I don't even have a sequencer! Bet you'll put it to great use. I really like the Pulse Out feature. If you don't use a clock, you get pulse whenever the output changes.

Voltage to MIDI!? Pretty interesting idea. I'm still trying to figure out MIDI to voltage. hmmm.....
rezzn8r
pugix wrote:
I really like the Pulse Out feature. If you don't use a clock, you get pulse whenever the output changes.

I use this with my ribbon controller all the time. great feature!! SlayerBadger!
jfm3
pugix wrote:
I love the Modcan Quantizer. And I don't even have a sequencer! Bet you'll put it to great use. I really like the Pulse Out feature. If you don't use a clock, you get pulse whenever the output changes.

I like this feature on the Milton sequencer a lot.
essex sound lab
JohnLRice wrote:

The Modcan will either live in a MOTM rack or in a DotCom etc rack if I decide to get a panel made (with the help of Markk! thumbs up )

Wooo! You're gonna have one of those black Dotcom-look Modcan quantizer panels? I'd kill for one of those. Probably quite literally.
bwhittington
essex sound lab wrote:
Wooo! You're gonna have one of those black Dotcom-look Modcan quantizer panels? I'd kill for one of those. Probably quite literally.

Ditto. I'd love a piece of that action, if you were having some made.

Cheers,
Brian
JohnLRice
essex sound lab wrote:
JohnLRice wrote:

I haven't decided yet. Either I'll do the black DotCom panel, or, I'm gonna look into possibly engraving the exisiting panel where all the graphics are, then strip the white paint, paint it or anodize it black, and then fill in the engravings with white! thumbs up
essex sound lab
JohnLRice wrote:

I haven't decoded yet. Either I'll do the black DotCom panel, or, I'm gonna look into possibly engraving the exisiting panel where all the graphics are, then strip the white paint, paint it or anodize it black, and then fill in the engravings with white! thumbs up

Smert. thumbs up
nerdware
essex sound lab wrote:
JohnLRice wrote:

EXHIBIT A
pugix
essex sound lab wrote:
JohnLRice wrote:

I haven't decoded yet. Either I'll do the black DotCom panel, or, I'm gonna look into possibly engraving the exisiting panel where all the graphics are, then strip the white paint, paint it or anodize it black, and then fill in the engravings with white! thumbs up

Smert. thumbs up

Wouldn't it be easier to make a Front Panel Express panel? I've thought about that. I'd want to get a mechanical drawing of the Modcan panel with all the dimensions to base it on. I wonder if such is available for the Dot Com version?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2