MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Audio Damage ADM16 DubJr Mk2 ("glitch" demos added
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next [all]
Author Audio Damage ADM16 DubJr Mk2 ("glitch" demos added
Crandall1
Epignosis567 wrote:
Still excited about this. When? we're not worthy

If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say that they'll be shipping to retailers the last week of February, or the first week of March. The panels are ordered, the boards are made, and the code is done. Just need to put those three things together.

To answer the earlier 1.5 question, I put it in there, and didn't like the result even a tiny bit. It greatly limits the usefulness of the cool feature (i.e. modding the divisions) to give one edge case use, and I don't think that's a good trade.

You can, of course, just put the unit in "Free" time and dial in any arbitrary delay time manually, just like the old DubJr.
tthogs
Super excited about the "jump" feature for changing delay time instantly. Im a glitch freak thumbs up
computer controlled
Moar awesomeness from AD! I need more than just the Grain Shift, i need all the things! I too use Dubstation quite a bit, and recently got Basic. All your stuff is killer, just need more of it!
james2098
gotta say that jump time feature is a great idea and could be a simple way to get some complex rhythms going on
Crandall1
Just got the artwork proof for the panels. This means I'll have them in about a week and a half, and the first modules about a week after that.

Epignosis567
Very excited
Roy72
I'd like to hear a demo with two doing a stereo delay with different divisions. The feedback loop would also make some interesting chaining action.
Crandall1
Roy72 wrote:
I'd like to hear a demo with two doing a stereo delay with different divisions. The feedback loop would also make some interesting chaining action.

I would too. :-) Unfortunately, there's only one right now. There will be more than one in a week or two.
Crandall1
I did some final touch-ups to the code today, and afterwards I made a couple recordings to show off some of the special effects. I'll do more standard stuff tomorrow, but here's some quick demos of the glitching and feedback loop.

ADM16 DubJr Mk 2 Special FX Demos
ignatius
Crandall1 wrote:
I did some final touch-ups to the code today, and afterwards I made a couple recordings to show off some of the special effects. I'll do more standard stuff tomorrow, but here's some quick demos of the glitching and feedback loop.

ADM16 DubJr Mk 2 Special FX Demos

nice demos. enjoying the sound of this a lot.
noisejockey
+1. So glad this is coming to market even with the other competitors; its size and features are super solid. As others have mentioned, this hits a spot where other alternatives are too big or too low-fidelity.
Crandall1
The panels just arrived! They'll ship to WMD tomorrow, along with a bucket full of knobs, and the Assembling shall begin. Should be getting the first units back around the 7th or so.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCRH8z2H6dG/
NewNewRon
Roy72 wrote:
When are we going to get some proper demos?

What happened with the 1.5 division? it's no deal breaker of course.

I like this idea, too, but if it doesn't happen you can always double the tempo and div by 3...
Epignosis567
When...?? Dead Banana
tthogs
My finger is on the trigger for when this comes out. I had the car forba long time. Can't wait!
PolarIceCaves
How deep is your love , err, module?
safety
Looking mighty fine! Guinness ftw!
Crandall1
Units going to the testers today for the final workout. Assuming everything is correct, these should be shipping next week.
subdo
Any update on these? I have a 6HP hole in my rack that's begging for good delay.
Epignosis567
Yes when...??? Dead Banana Dead Banana Dead Banana
Crandall1
Epignosis567 wrote:
Yes when...??? Dead Banana Dead Banana Dead Banana

I should be getting the retail units TODAY!!!!

Control, Analogue Haven, Control Voltage, Detroit Modular, and Alex4 (European distro) will all be getting units in the first round. We've actually totally sold out in pre-order, so we won't be offering any through our site for the foreseeable future.

Anyhow, You can probably expect to see pre-order pages on Control and AH tomorrow, with units in your hands early next week (March 14th or so.)
Crandall1
And here they are, hot off the UPS truck!

Shipping to most dealers tomorrow. I imagine the stores that do pre-orders will have them up tomorrow at some point.

Epignosis567
YAAAASSSSSS...... we're not worthy SlayerBadger! screaming goo yo
mistertim
Hey Chris,

Apologies for what might be a stupid question, but are you aware of whether Alex4 are the only european supplier to stock them, or do they distribute to other companies over here? Will look out for stock coming in!

Cheers!

Tim
Crandall1
Alex4 are distributors; they don't sell direct. They sell to most of the stores in Europe. It's up to the individual stores whether they carry the product or not. So the best solution is to ask at your store. For what it's worth, Alex4 are owned by Schneider's, so any time Schneider's says they don't have something, it's because they haven't put it in their website or whatever. There's nothing we make that Alex4 doesn't have stock of, unless it's actually out of stock (like Sequencer 1.) We keep them well-supplied.

This is actually the source of a bit of annoyance on my part. For instance, Alex4 has re-ordered Neuron several times, yet Schneider's is apparently unaware of its existence. It's a situation of the right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing, it seems.

The only stores we sell direct to in Europe are Post Modular, Mattech, and Funky Junk, and the latter two are somewhat spotty in their ordering.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next [all]
Page 2 of 6