MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Did Wiard's 300 prices go up?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard  
Author Did Wiard's 300 prices go up?
theglyph
I was looking thru some system ideas and while looking at the Wiard site noticed that the prices seem to be higher. Am I loosing my mind?

As an edit the current prices seem to be too much but I remember the old prices being too good to be true!
bwhittington
They don't look any higher to me, but I fully expect them to skyrocket when he starts taking orders again. How could you have a 1+ year backlog and watch used modules trade for $1200 without thinking you should be charging more?

Cheers,
Brian
essex sound lab
bwhittington wrote:
They don't look any higher to me, but I fully expect them to skyrocket when he starts taking orders again. How could you have a 1+ year backlog and watch used modules trade for $1200 without thinking you should be charging more?

Maybe he's been reading the "Marxist" posts that suggest that sellers shouldn't charge what buyers are willing to pay. 8_)
theglyph
bwhittington wrote:
How could you have a 1+ year backlog and watch used modules trade for $1200 without thinking you should be charging more

Yeah, it's amazing Grant can build these things. I had a 300 Wogglebug at one point and the build was solid. He does some amazing work and has a great history of order/delivery.
Muff Wiggler
the build quality of 300-series modules is astounding - i've never seen anything like it. Fully shielded circuits, auto star-grounding bus, moduules designed to anticipate failure and be easy to work on with all pots not only on flying wires, but connected to the PCB with headers... LEDs and patchbays are sub-assemblies also connected to the PCB with headers

the entire thing is so well thought-out and so well executed it is a minor miracle - absolutely amazing.

as far as pricing goes - those price increases are close to two years old now.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard  
Page 1 of 1