MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

TTSH Cases!!! Low-Gain Electronics / MonoRocket Group Buy
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author TTSH Cases!!! Low-Gain Electronics / MonoRocket Group Buy
Low-Gain
Hello hello!

As some of you know, I've been offering the service of building TTSH's for those who do not want to DIY the project. Since at the moment the TTSH PCB/Panel kit has been discontinued, I'll be doing one last batch of cases.

When the project began, I started working with Steve at MonoRocket to come up with a nice tolex case that would be vastly superior to the original 2600 case as far as build quality, but be a nice compliment to the original design. He did a fantastic job, nothing less from what you'd expect from MonoRocket! smile we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy

Anyways, since I've only got about 8-10 more kits available for potential customers, and we thought it would be nice to open the last case build up to people who are doing their own TTSH build!

Price will be $500 USD + Shipping
They come in black as well as the other colors that MonoRocket has to offer.
The case does not include a power supply, but We will work out a plate to install on the right hand side that will allow for a DC or IEC connector to be installed depending on your choice of power supply.
The case does include a matching lid for transport

Overall size of the case is roughly 28" x 16" x 8.5"

How this will work
You will need to email (not PM!!) me the following information: logan (at) lowgain-audio (dot) com

Email subject: TTSH Case Group Buy

1. Your full name
2. Your Muffwiggler forum name
3. Your shipping address/phone number for shipping
4. how many cases you would like
5. what color you would like your case(s) to be
6. IEC connector plate or DC Jack plate

Payment will need to be made up front. Cases will ship direct from MonoRocket once they are ready to ship. I estimate they will be finished around the end February early March. So we need to establish in the next week or so how many cases to make. Feb. 8th will be the current cut off date.. ORDER NOW smile screaming goo yo screaming goo yo SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! Miley Cyrus
Low-Gain
Place holder for Order list/payment/shipping updates
JohnLRice
Looks great! w00t
PixelVampyr
Excellent!! Very happy to join..

Would it be possible to also make something like this happen for the 1601 and 3620 to have the complete Bundle in these very nice cases?

thanks
Daniel
Low-Gain
PixelVampyr wrote:

Would it be possible to also make something like this happen for the 1601 and 3620 to have the complete Bundle in these very nice cases?

thanks
Daniel

I'll have to discuss that with Steve and see if it makes sense to do so. I'm not against it. Been a little out of the loop... did someone do a 3620 kit?
mckenic
[EDIT - just read the whole OP! Sorry :-) ]

Sounds stupid but...

Do you need immediate payment? Im wiped out after the PCBs/panel - it will be awhile till I can start on the Bom, let alone case options.

(Beautiful looking cases BTW!)
elmegil
Kipling did a smaller run of the 3260 keyboard PCBs, I believe.
PixelVampyr
Low-Gain wrote:
PixelVampyr wrote:

thanks
Daniel

I'll have to discuss that with Steve and see if it makes sense to do so. I'm not against it. Been a little out of the loop... did someone do a 3620 kit?

Yes, Kipling did PCB and Panel back in October, i managed to source a set Rockin' Banana!

https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118486
Low-Gain
PixelVampyr wrote:
Low-Gain wrote:
PixelVampyr wrote:

thanks
Daniel

Yes, Kipling did PCB and Panel back in October, i managed to source a set Rockin' Banana!

I would need the pcb in order to consider the project. wink
Low-Gain
elmegil wrote:
Kipling did a smaller run of the 3260 keyboard PCBs, I believe.

Payment isn't needed right way but you will be invoiced and your case will not ship until payment has been made.
PixelVampyr
Low-Gain wrote:
PixelVampyr wrote:
Low-Gain wrote:
PixelVampyr wrote:

thanks
Daniel

I would need the pcb in order to consider the project. wink

https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2104329#2104329 wink
Low-Gain
Emails will be sent out tomorrow with confirmations! I can take a couple more in the next couple days, but I'll need to finalize the list asap.

If you have emailed me your info, you will be getting an invoice via MonoRocket soon!
Low-Gain
Invoices will be going out shortly!
Low-Gain
at this time invoices have been sent out!
once paid, cases should ship soon! Thanks everyone!
ttown23
Can we get an update on shipping time?

Thanks!
Low-Gain
ttown23 wrote:

Thanks!

I will chat with Steve and see where we are at.
I am also waiting on new DC jack plates to be made so that will hole him up until I get them shipped to him.
Thank you for your patience.
ttown23
Low-Gain wrote:
ttown23 wrote:

Thanks!

I will chat with Steve and see where we are at.
I am also waiting on new DC jack plates to be made so that will hole him up until I get them shipped to him.
Thank you for your patience.

Great, thanks for that. Any further update? hihi
kvitekp
+1

My TTSH feels strange naked wink

/Peter
Low-Gain
Still waiting to hear back from Steven on Estimated time of shipping.
He had to place a couple hardware orders to accommodate the DC Jack plates I sent him. Which delayed things a few days.
Keep in mind. these are being built to order so it will be a little longer of a wait than something that would normally be in stock.

Thank you for your patience!

we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy
ttown23
Just checking in on the status hihi
Low-Gain
ttown23 wrote:

Cases are finished with exception to making sure the mounting brackets are lined up. Confirming that this week and they should start shipping!
PixelVampyr
Excellent news!! applause
mikecameron
applause nanners Animal!

The final piece... I can't wait to get this thing all finished up!
ttown23
Low-Gain wrote:
ttown23 wrote:

Cases are finished with exception to making sure the mounting brackets are lined up. Confirming that this week and they should start shipping!

Great news - thanks for sharing!
kvitekp
Any update on shipping dates? Thank you...

/Peter
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2