MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Greetings (and videos ;) ) from the New Shop!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> AniModule  
Author Greetings (and videos ;) ) from the New Shop!
JRock
Just moved in to a New shop in Philadelphia smile
Here's a vid from the new space integrating an MPC and Miniak with my modular.
There's a little section of the modular as a monosynth voice and another little section to process some percussion audio coming out of the MPC (and Miniak).
The Monosynth voice was as simple as connecting a Midi-CV converter CV and Gate and the audio processing brings the Line level up with the Line Input on the TrAniModule. Easy as using a 1/4" to 1/8" cable for both.

JRock
cool
Here's another quickie just running Miniak Audio in to an SOB via the Line_In from a TrAniModule and triggering an envelope via the gate signal from a MIDI-CV converter on each notepress

JRock
Here's one using a MidiBox CV to assign a pad per Channel via the MPC1000 and set up 5 percussion voices on the Modular. I play them on the pads in realtime then play a sequenced hook along with a Bassline from the Miniak and some sampled drum percussions.
sound is much better than the previous 2 cause i finally have the aniModule test synth set up smile

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> AniModule  
Page 1 of 1