MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Show us your DIY MMModules...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Mattson Mini Modular Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next [all]
Author Show us your DIY MMModules...
Adam-V
Here's my first one:

Frac 4x Gate Delay

Cheers,
Adam-V
Luka
mmm
That's just too cool, guys Guinness ftw!

Keep sharing, this is fun.

G
Adam-V
Frac Voltage Controlled Mixer

Cheers,
Adam-V
werock
thumbs up Hmmm, that's given me an idea...
sandyb
good work Adam and Luka.
i'm planning a modcan a series panel with two vc dual lfos when they're done. i've also got an amplitude follower but haven't decided exactly what i'm doing with that yet. i might do it in a standalone box or maybe something a bit different. hmm...
BugBrand
Frac love and banana love ---- I like 'em!

They all look like fantastically useful modules -- especially liking the look of the Quad Gate Delay -- yum!
Adam-V
And one more!

Cheers,
Adam-V
Scottzilla
Very nice! applause
qu.one
really bad pic, but i squeezed the VCF and AF1 each on a 6HP euro panel width. i wanted to try and keep the MINI part of MMM alive in euro.

panels are etched opaque black acrylic. (with finger grease on them)

knobs are temp and i haven't installed the LEDs for the AF1, but you get the idea. im still trying to figure out what knobs - they need to be small.

i was just happy i finally had time to wire it up...

the only thing is that bandpass on the VCF is noticeably lower in audio level: see here for audio example.

mmm
I like the finger grease eek!
Adam-V
Finger grease AND big knobs -a winning combination!

Do you get much flex on the acrylic panels?

Cheers,
Adam-V
qu.one
Luka wrote:

this is gorgeous btw...
BananaPlug
Here's my Squiggletronics edition of the MMM State Variable Filter! Works great!

I added a 2nd CV input and an attenuator on the audio input. Getting this into one frac unit with 16mm Alpha pots was a tight squeeze. The skinny Davies knob kock offs make it easy to use. The jacks are Serge color code because that's how I do all my 3u banana conversions

Blue acrylic panel from Pro-Modular with a bit of white spray paint.

...done up in blue print blue, sure looks good on you... It's peanut butter jelly time!

Ooops. Those are gifs. I'll fix it later. d'oh!
Cybananna
those all look great!
qu.one
WOW! BananaPlug, your panel assembled came out GREAT!
qu.one
WAY better with these knobs.

Luka
the davis touch smile

looks awesome stephen
BananaPlug
Here's my Squiggletronics edition of the MMM VC Mixer!

This is now the output module for my small Frankensynth (about 19" square). It's peanut butter jelly time!
It was not easy cramming this into a 1.5" wide frac module! If I'd done something like wire all the pots backwards I would have been really pissed.

The four pots are pull pots. Boat
Pull the pot and a 5V source is substituted for the signal from that channel's CV input jack. This makes it behave exactly like a channel of a manual mixer. The little hole above the output jack is a recessed mini jack, same signal.

Panel laser cut by Pro-Modular just like the filter a few posts back.
Adam-V
Nice one. I thought I was good at squeezing functionality into small spaces!

Cheers,
Adam-V
pugix
BananaPlug wrote:

The four pots are pull pots. Boat

I've been looking for pull-switch pots. Got a part number?

Thanks,
BananaPlug
I buy them from Smallbear The Chewbacca Defense
http://www.smallbearelec.com/Detail.bok?no=619
qu.one
Bananaplug stuff looks great. Classy all the way.
pugix
BananaPlug wrote:
I buy them from Smallbear The Chewbacca Defense
http://www.smallbearelec.com/Detail.bok?no=619

Perfect! nanners

This will work great with the Mattson Quad EG I am building. I'm going to use the pull pots to switch between AD and AR mode.

Thanks,
goiks
an old and crappy pic, sorry!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Mattson Mini Modular Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next [all]
Page 1 of 4