MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Razmasynth Telewizor V2
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Author Razmasynth Telewizor V2
Razmataz
You can find the kits here:

Telewizor

I'm out of stock about full kits, but have partial kits in stock (Need only the Mouser BOM and Screen).

In other way, I'm actually working on a new module named "Display" wich is 2 AV channels display with buffered I/O. Display modules will only be available as full mounted units. They will be available early June.
mk
That sounds great, looking forward to pics and updates!
sebiiksbcs
Quick question (okay this turned into a burst of questions):

The arduino's TVout signal displays fine on the Telewizor, but when I send the arduino's TVout signal to my otherwise NTSC gear (3trinsRGB+1c, LZX Visual Cortex) I don't get a synced picture and only glitchy rubbish instead. (Haven't tried PAL actually)
Are the stock sketches on the Arduino set up for PAL, or is that not how TVout works? Am I missing something? Do I have to change a flag so it does NTSC?
BenasPlentas
sebiiksbcs wrote:
Quick question (okay this turned into a burst of questions):

The arduino's TVout signal displays fine on the Telewizor, but when I send the arduino's TVout signal to my otherwise NTSC gear (3trinsRGB+1c, LZX Visual Cortex) I don't get a synced picture and only glitchy rubbish instead. (Haven't tried PAL actually)
Are the stock sketches on the Arduino set up for PAL, or is that not how TVout works? Am I missing something? Do I have to change a flag so it does NTSC?

I'm also interested - does it let you translate video to any kind of projection to visualize performance?
animalfarm123
Hi,

I've been looking for something like this. If I want to create my own video generator - is it possible to route audio into the Telewizor and program a buffer and use the buffer values for visualization, i.e. running an FFT or similiar on it?
Zifor
I am interested ! hyper Guinness ftw! w00t screaming goo yo SlayerBadger!
vonkhades
Hi all! I want to upgrade the quadopamp (tl074) to buffer the composite video in! Any ideas what part should I use?

I have been surfing mouser but I'm unable to find rail-to-rail buffers that accept ±12v as inputs and with atleast 20mhz of bandwidth (thats what I think I need, but also unsure on the minium bandwidth required for composite video. smile
rossgrady
Razmataz wrote:
You can find the kits here:

Telewizor

I'm out of stock about full kits, but have partial kits in stock (Need only the Mouser BOM and Screen).

In other way, I'm actually working on a new module named "Display" wich is 2 AV channels display with buffered I/O. Display modules will only be available as full mounted units. They will be available early June.

Hey Razmataz,

Posting here since it's sort of relevant: Will you be restocking the DU-NTSC kits on your webstore? I'd love to order one!
joem
vonkhades wrote:
Hi all! I want to upgrade the quadopamp (tl074) to buffer the composite video in! Any ideas what part should I use?

I have been surfing mouser but I'm unable to find rail-to-rail buffers that accept ±12v as inputs and with atleast 20mhz of bandwidth (thats what I think I need, but also unsure on the minium bandwidth required for composite video. smile

I'm not sure if this fits your needs, but all of the LZX DIY stuff uses LM6172's. Good video rate opamps, though kind of pricey. I don't think it's a pin-for-pin replacement.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Page 2 of 2