MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

whats the story on magpie modular panels?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Author whats the story on magpie modular panels?
synthcube
they have an empty 'official company' thread here and a website that looks to be under construction, but a search doesn't reveal any threads with more info.... curious!
windspirit
Its Kris Northern's company. He makes some awespme alternate mutable panels, Turing Machine panels, sand blasted artwork with screen printed graphics. Looks really sleek, seems to be doing well if they have a forum. You can find most of the info on facebook.
monads
Picked up some Magpie NLC Triple Sloth panels. Very nice designs, and fast shipment!! Thanks Magpie!!!
ignatius
website is a store w/other pages for info.. it's been live for ages now.. and changes often as new things come in stock etc...

https://magpie-modular.myshopify.com

they've got their process down and the SDIY stuff is a nice part of the diy scene. some cool projects.

you can also find their panels at modular addict.

https://modularaddict.com/manufacturer/magpie-modular
synthcube
we're huge fans now and carry their stuff as well!
cloudscapes
I have their Elements panel, and an incoming uO_c panel. really nice panels!

they also do PCBs
Koa
Thread necro!

While we're here, though.

+1 for magpie panels. I've built a few modules for clients requesting Magpie, and along with Oscillasarus have been the nicest panels I have seen so far in this community. Beautifully done, deep and crisp finishes. No complaints.
Mikeyg3k
+1 Here. I've got a white glow in the dark Maths and a Black Grids. Amazing work. I wish they did custom jobs!!
beliefsystemrecords
Just a heads up:

The magpie uBraids panel does have a wrong cutout for the adafruit oled. There is no chance to align it so it doesnt look weired.

The magpie Plancks panel has the 0V +10v indication inverted.
needlz
Huge fan here, too. Almost all of my Mutable Instruments modules have their panels & both of the mother32s I picked up (one in black and one in white). Oh, and a bunch of panels for other modules. They make great stuff.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Page 1 of 1