MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Erica Synths Graphic VCO
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next [all]
Author Erica Synths Graphic VCO
southphillysynths
I just listened to Sam Bostein's podcast the distillery interviewing Girts from Erica Synths.

He talked about the Graphic VCO and seeing the video below I'm very excited for this module!! I'm wondering if there is any news/developments about price and when it will come out.

tthogs
Pretty cool that you can draw your own waveforms

Rockin' Banana!
Girts23
Hi there!
Over the year Graphic VCO experienced so many improvements and new ideas! We wanted to make a monster machine, not just average VCO.
Now the hardware is in production, and we plan to launch it end March.
You will not miss the announcement! smile

Girts
Erica Synths
mdoudoroff
Very cool. I wonder how much the waveform editing process is like painting in harmonics?

I’m also really looking forward to seeing your twelve-step graphic envelope module!
southphillysynths
Girts23 wrote:
Hi there!
Over the year Graphic VCO experienced so many improvements and new ideas! We wanted to make a monster machine, not just average VCO.
Now the hardware is in production, and we plan to launch it end March.
You will not miss the announcement! smile

Girts
Erica Synths

Awesome thanks for the Reply!!! Thanks for all your amazing work, can't wait for this and other products!
kodek
mdoudoroff wrote:
Very cool. I wonder how much the waveform editing process is like painting in harmonics?

There will be different ways of how you can draw waveforms, and "harmonics mode" will be one of them. w00t
mdoudoroff
kodek wrote:
mdoudoroff wrote:

There will be different ways of how you can draw waveforms, and "harmonics mode" will be one of them. w00t

Ooooh! “Harmonics mode”! Rockin' Banana!
oinkbanana
How much longer?
kodek
oinkbanana wrote:
How much longer?

Soon! eek!
building
Is this still happening?
oinkbanana
Rockin' Banana!
joem
oinkbanana wrote:
march is in a few days!!! Rockin' Banana!

Yeah but the end of March is about a month away.
babblefrog
The cool thing is... there's a March every year! Rockin' Banana!
atte
Looks super cool!
Eagleclaw
Graphic anything always looks great!
stikygum

This sounds great! I want it.
desdinova
This looks great, also interested in the digitally controller filter bank. Can you actually defeat the bands entirely is is there always some content that gets through?
Daisuk
Been wanting this for so long. Now that it finally looks set to release, I don't have cash or space for it, hah.
Eurtrude
screaming goo yo IT'S FINALLY AVAILABLE screaming goo yo

Pre-orders are possible at MusicStore, shipping begins the 11 march smile

Too bad we'll have to choose between FM / Wavefolding / Bitcrushing though...
Tonefloat01
I believe that these are widely available in the US as well now.
SCOOBA_TANK
Tonefloat01 wrote:

Exactly. And I've been enjoying mine thoroughly. nanners
Tonefloat01
SCOOBA_TANK wrote:
Tonefloat01 wrote:

Is there a way to offload or import wavetables from/into this module?
I really like the sound from this module from the Erica demos but want to know if it’s a closed ecosystem before I consider purchasing it.

hmmm.....
SCOOBA_TANK
Tonefloat01 wrote:
SCOOBA_TANK wrote:
Tonefloat01 wrote:

I really like the sound from this module from the Erica demos but want to know if it’s a closed ecosystem before I consider purchasing it.

hmmm.....

I can’t exactly remember because I’m not in front of it, but there were a couple of menus that said “coming soon” when you click on them. I’d be willing to bet that you’ll be able to expand and add At some point.
koshi
Tonefloat01 wrote:
SCOOBA_TANK wrote:
Tonefloat01 wrote:

hmmm.....

As far as I know you will be able to upload your wavetables soon, tool is in the works. Also, you can draw them within the module as well.
Tonefloat01
hmmm.....[/quote]

I can’t exactly remember because I’m not in front of it, but there were a couple of menus that said “coming soon” when you click on them. I’d be willing to bet that you’ll be able to expand and add At some point.[/quote]

Good to hear that users will be able to offfload their creations.
Didn’t see any micro SD card on the front so I assumed that you wouldn’t be able to. Does it have a card slot on the back or side of the module or a USB port?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next [all]
Page 1 of 8