MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

$500 Reverb Giveaway for Forum Members! Free to Enter!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Announcements - Please read! Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next [all]
Author $500 Reverb Giveaway for Forum Members! Free to Enter!
Muff Wiggler
As many of you know the forum will be turning ten this year. As many of you also know this place is here solely as a result of the love, support and participation of all of you users. You're the reason we love this site and you're the reason that it's such a great place!

To celebrate ten years of incredible memories I'm planning a number of special events over the course of the year, all designed to thank YOU for being part of something that is incredibly special to me and to so many other people.

To kick things off my friends at Reverb.com have kindly offered to host a free giveaway exclusive to Muff Wiggler forum users - they will be choosing one entry and providing the lucky winner with a $500 credit towards any module purchase on their site. To enter all you need to do is create a free Reverb account and then follow the link below to enroll in the Muff Wiggler giveaway. They will be announcing the winner at the end of the month.

Huge thanks to the folks at Reverb for their support and even bigger thanks to all of you for making this place what it is - without your passion and participation there would be nothing here, so thank-you again for being part of this amazing thing we've got love

Here's the details from Reverb:

-----------//---------------//----------------

Muff Wiggler Modular Giveaway

Build Your Rack on Reverb!

Enter for a chance to win a module of your choice (up to $500 value). Reverb wants to help you build your own rack - but we understand that choosing the module for your specific needs is half the fun. That’s why this giveaway leaves it up to you. We’ll pick one lucky winner – the winner picks their module!

Click the link below for your free entry:

https://reverb.com/contests/muff-wiggler-modular-giveaway
Maco
It's peanut butter jelly time! It's peanut butter jelly time! It's peanut butter jelly time! It's peanut butter jelly time! It's peanut butter jelly time! It's peanut butter jelly time! It's peanut butter jelly time! It's peanut butter jelly time! It's peanut butter jelly time! It's peanut butter jelly time! It's peanut butter jelly time! It's peanut butter jelly time! It's peanut butter jelly time! It's peanut butter jelly time! w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t Band Band Band Band Band Band

Thank you Mike for this amazing forum we're not worthy
geecen
Happy b-day!! Great place run by great people. cool
Jason Brock
This is fun! w00t This is fun!
Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw!
djhyperspace
I will drink to that!!!

Guinness ftw!
Derp
Awwwwwww snipsnap! Miley Cyrus
stikygum
w00t applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause w00t
tsunamisucks
happy happy!

It's peanut butter jelly time! It's peanut butter jelly time! Rockin' Banana! Rasta-nana Rasta-nana Bop! The Chewbacca Defense
ParsecWaves
W00t! Congrats!

Happy Birthday! w00t

Thank You
for this place and all the good vibes!
ParsecWaves
What's a Birthday without a cake!

This is fun! w00t
deltaphoenix
Thanks Mike, for everything!

I have learned so much here and met a ton of great people!
jsheaucsb
Amazing forum with a wealth of info and knowledgeable people. So glad I found this place.

Cheers!
stejamtro101
something wonderful
lamouette/rck
Thanks a lot, and happy birthday ! w00t
wbmwt2
Thank you for what you do! w00t
Phido
seriously, i just don't get it U.S. Only (except Rhode Island [and a Bunch of Other Places apparently] Guinness ftw!
Phido
However, Happy Birthday! Here's to the next ten years! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! w00t Drinking
IntervoxOptima
Thanks for hosting such a great source of knowledge and place for all sorts electronics weirdos to commune and discuss their passions and share their art! w00t w00t w00t
Weird Science
Happy B, MW!
JohnLRice
Bananallama! Screaming Hand fap fap fap... you kids get off my lawn booty wiggler pbear :( Exxxcellent
jdev
Happy 10th! nanners

And here's to many more! Rockin' Banana!
tmcnvs
Thanks for MW! w00t we're not worthy
revoltcrews
yay!!! happy anniversary!!! so glad to have found this forum !
Bonefish67
Happy 10th and thanks for this great forum....
-Mike
delayed
Happy x10!

Thank you for your efforts.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Announcements - Please read! Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next [all]
Page 1 of 6