MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

BugBrand Modular Frames - SynthVoice
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next [all]
Author BugBrand Modular Frames - SynthVoice
BugBrand
Here we go then::::

Click for HI-Res version..

Full Details on the Bug Site
KNYST
Looks GREAT!!

Congrats on the Bug-11 and to the new modular, Tom!!
tIB
Looks so pretty in blue! Many congrats on the release, I predict it will make a lot of people very happy! Guinness ftw!
a100user
To paraphrase the old Chelsea football chant

Blue is the colour
BugBrand is the name
We'll play together
Synthesis is our aim

Sorry about that

Looks divine Tom.
BugBrand
Thanks! Glad to have passed the release line finally - it has been a long time coming.
flo
Congrats, looking like a very nice start. Also thumbs up SlayerBadger! we're not worthy on the Omar S collab track!

Cheers Guinness ftw!
arnoux
Sent you a mail Tom for ordering one please check out..
slow_riot
Amazing work Tom.
zeit
Just got the email! I'm so excited about this and thought this was way off....the SC audio (I really want to hear it live, while playing it in my hands to truly hear it hyper) have a really nice sound to it. love

There is no way I'm not getting one of these...time to raise some money, this is great news, made my Friday morning! w00t
phonodyne
First batch took a predictably short time to sell out!

It looks like a lovely little system, Tom. I'll be really interested to see what further frames contain, too!
hank
I've had a ton of fun with just the DRM1-X so needless to say this looks like screaming goo yoscreaming goo yoscreaming goo yo to me.
moog55
congrats on the release, Tom! looking forward to mine arriving! w00t
rowsbywoof
Reading the email today, I was thinking, "Is this an April Fool's joke?" Clicking the link to see it insta-sold-out, I'm still not entirely sure wink

Looks amazing, though. I'll be watching for future batches. Congrats on the release.
BugBrand
Ha, no, not an April Fool - though I did think late morning that I could have done a funny (or nasty) by announcing some euro schtuffs..
GryphonP3
BugBrand wrote:
Ha, no, not an April Fool - though I did think late morning that I could have done a funny (or nasty) by announcing some euro schtuffs..

Would have been gold!! Hahaha
DomMorley
"Modular frames" suggests to me that more are in the pipeline, and there will be some element of modularity (ie. interchangeability) in the future too.

Perhaps I'm just a crazy optimist...

Nice work on this Tom, looks like a killer instrument.
moog55
it's definitely real! love i was surprised when mine showed up a few minutes ago. w00t

sadly, i'm busy the rest of the day, but will dive in later this afternoon/evening..

hank
I added the synth voice as a modular grid rack for those of us who are patiently waiting. This is fun!
indexofmetals
i bet it sounds damn sexy. wish my bug family had more room for siblings.
otoskope
Congrats on the new release, Tom. You worked hard on this one, and it's a great machine! Get it, folks - you won't regret it.
ninGiaBoom
Miley Cyrus and it's miley approved applause
Thanks for skyrocketing my GAS every time love
hank
otoskope wrote:
Congrats on the new release, Tom. You worked hard on this one, and it's a great machine! Get it, folks - you won't regret it.

Done and done MY ASS IS BLEEDING
glia
so sick
Kernelkunt
Looks amazing, good job!
BugBrand
otoskope wrote:
You worked hard on this one...

So did you! - really, Palle's beta-testing detail was just fantastic.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next [all]
Page 1 of 9