MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Post pics of your 5U format setup!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 152, 153, 154  Next [all]
Author Post pics of your 5U format setup!
sandyb
lets see them!

suitandtieguy
synthetic
Heh, figured this was coming. You sure like LFOs! Great sequencer, too. I hope I can get mine working. :(

My pic needs an update, but I'll be adding three modules in the next few weeks so I'll wait on that. w00t

sandyb
@suitandtieguy - nice system. i'm looking forward to seeing how your set of sequencer modules develop - they look very interesting from the video demo i've seen. and... i'm jealous of your H3000se - do you use it with your modular? you also win best wallpaper prize smile

@synthetic - you did a really good job with that cabinet. yup, i'm a bit of an LFO junky. i've got another two, or 6 depending on how you look at it, arriving sometime soon - Modcan Dual LFO and Modcan Quad LFO. i'll post some pics when they arrive. which sequencer are you hoping to get working?

sandy
synthetic
The two small sequencer panels are Bridechamber/CGS projects.

http://www.bridechamber.com/bridechamber.com/C%20Event%20Seq.html

So far I have one completed, but it won't move when I send it clock. :(
parasitk
This DotCom isn't mine, but belongs to my friend Shikhee from the band Android Lust. They're actually rather old pics - I need to take some newer ones, as she's since filled the first cabinet, and added a second with a Q119 in it.

^^^ now filled and rearranged! ^^^ (that's my Prunes & Custard pedal though)
sandyb
nice pictures parasitk!
Muff Wiggler
sticky yo 8)
parasitk
sandyb wrote:
nice pictures parasitk!

Thanks! I'll try to get some new shots next time I'm over there.
sandyb
parasitk wrote:
sandyb wrote:
nice pictures parasitk!

Thanks! I'll try to get some new shots next time I'm over there.

yeh - i'm a sucker for close up photos of patched up modulars
neandrewthal
My faux-MOTM modular.

I've since gotten tired of MOTM standard layouts so come back later and we'll kick it up another notch. Will post more pics when the cabinet is finally full.
synthetic

Just got happy mail from Synthtech and Bridechamber so these guys are about to get new friends. smile
sandyb
synthetic wrote:

Just got happy mail from Synthtech and Bridechamber so these guys are about to get new friends. smile

i'm waiting for a happy email from paul too - hopefully it should be soon according to the update email he sent out today. make sure you post a pic when the new toys arrive!
JohnLRice
Quick pic of my rapidly changing MOTM rig. (a couple more recent pics are in this thread too)

Suburban Bather
Here's my Dot Com system

Top of mixer rack(filterbank is for sale) bottom of mixer rack has MF's 101, 102, and 103

Vermona DRM1 MKIII above the mixer and a bunch pedals to the left
[/img]
Muff Wiggler
props to the EH Bass Microsynth

i love that thing love
Suburban Bather
Loads of fun with drum loops. I love it when it has a hard time tracking and just spits and sputters.
Scaff
Suburban Bather
Beautiful! I plan on starting a Euro system as soon as I fill up another 22space cab.
Scaff
I will expand my system with motm and modcan stuff. The Woggel Bug is buit and a Bin-Tic is on its way. I like the saturation of a 15V System because it sounds totaly different compared to a 12V eurorack. Its good to have both but it is very hard to take care for 2 systems. I only have a low income and it takes it time. What you see took 5-6 years with an empty fridge sometimes.

BTW: On the right corner you can see my syncussion. Take one if you have the opportunity!!!
Suburban Bather
Yea, it took me about 8-9 months to fill my Dot Com cab up.

I just looked the syncussion up http://matrixsynth.blogspot.com/2007/04/pearl-syncussion-sy-1.html
Pretty cool!

I'm interested in the Analogue Solutions drum modules though.
http://www.analoguehaven.com/analoguesolutions/modules/
sandyb
Suburban Bather wrote:
Beautiful! I plan on starting a Euro system as soon as I fill up another 22space cab.

that's what i did after 2 x 22 space dotcom cabinets. i like the mixture i have now of straightforward vs more esoteric modules.
Suburban Bather
Sandy, are your two Dot Com cabs DIY jobs? If so, what type of wood did you use for both the case and mounting rails? Looks good, but I do want to keep cost at a minimum.
sandyb
Suburban Bather wrote:
Sandy, are your two Dot Com cabs DIY jobs? If so, what type of wood did you use for both the case and mounting rails? Looks good, but I do want to keep cost at a minimum.

one of them is the dotcom mdf case that you get with the entry plan system - it's a nice enough case but looking back i was daft to pay the many $$ it cost to ship it from the states to London where i was living at the time. the second is made of pine shelving that i bought at a diy store. i think it cost about the equivalent of $50 or so for all the bits. you may have seen this already, but dotcom has a good guide to making a diy cabinet here:
http://www.synthesizers.com/diycabinet.html

sandy
Suburban Bather
Thanks Sandy, I've seen the DIY cab article. I just don't like the Rubbermaid shelves that Rogger suggests. They do look nice, but they are too short for a full 22 space cab and they won'nt match my entry level cab. For $50, sounds like pine is the way to go then.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 152, 153, 154  Next [all]
Page 1 of 154