MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Pulp Logic Spring reverb tile demo here!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author Pulp Logic Spring reverb tile demo here!
jcn7
So I received a Pulp Logic Spring Reverb tile this evening and put it through it's paces...it's wonderful!!! (John at Pulp Logic wanted me to test this unit out...so I thought I'd post this demo...not sure when they will be available to buy...hopefully soon. smile)

Thanks John at Pulp Logic for making this tile!

So I decided to make a simple demo of the new Pulp Logic Spring reverb Tile. I'm using my Atlantis module being sequenced by my Turing Machine which is fed into the spring reverb tile. I'm making various adjustments in real time by hand and also an LFO from my Peaks module is being fed into the "External feedback" input which you can hear when I speed it up and the slow it down. At the very end I cranked up the feedback until is self resonates producing a nice feedback.

Anyway there you have it. smile

[soundcloud url="https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/257726008" params="auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_use r=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true" width="100%" height="450" iframe="true" /]
DSC
Picture of the tile or it never happened! thumbs up
jcn7
DSC wrote:
Picture of the tile or it never happened! thumbs up

I'm charging the battery to our camera now...Pic up soonish! applause
jcn7
Pics!

DSC
This looks like the right size spring reverb for me, thank you for posting pics. screaming goo yo
jcn7
DSC wrote:
This looks like the right size spring reverb for me, thank you for posting pics. screaming goo yo

My pleasure! thumbs up

...now off to bed...
scottmoon
Nice. Was the small blue Accutronics tank used for your Soundcloud demo?
Vcoadsr
Very nice - only just put in my second order of PulpLogic tiles in last week - will definitely get one of these once available.

applause

Just a shame there's no UK/EU retailer selling the Pulplogic stuff - I got wacked for £75 customs tax on my last parcel which pushes the price of these tiles up quite a bit.
loteae
Vcoadsr wrote:

Just a shame there's no UK/EU retailer selling the Pulplogic stuff - I got wacked for £75 customs tax on my last parcel which pushes the price of these tiles up quite a bit.

How much did you order? Was about to grab three tiles but I might hold off until I return to the US.
Vcoadsr
loteae wrote:
Vcoadsr wrote:

How much did you order? Was about to grab three tiles but I might hold off until I return to the US.

1st order - I bought 14 tiles to fill 1U of 104hp came to around £350 excluding the £75 customs charge.

2nd order - 4 tiles and a couple of brackets came to approx. £130, my estimate will be about £30 customs for this order.

Anyway, didn't mean to derail the opening topic.

These Pulp logic tiles are great!!!
mypetrobot
I appreciate the demo! My new case has 252hp of 1U space, so I think I'm in on one of these!
a100user
Sounds great.

I notice John has yet to post this on his website.

I currently have 40hp of 1U space free so I feel an e-mail coming on.
ngarjuna
omg WANT! This is the tile I've been waiting for.
jcn7
Thanks for the kind words everyone...the blue tank that came with the tile is what you are hearing in the demo.

I wanted to illustrate just how cool this tile is, and this just kind of flowed out...I plan on doing another demo in the next few days and will spend more time on creating it...this 1st demo was done very quickly, but I still liked it so decided to post it.

Great work on this tile John! thumbs up
handsomepanther
This is awesome! Dancing Star spinning Boat
dumbledog
With the external tank jack, is there anything stopping this from being more of a genericized send/return tile?
ben_hex
Sounds nice! Really looking forward to this one. I'll have a load of videos coming with the Pulp Logic tiles very soon grin
scottmoon
ben_hex wrote:
Sounds nice! Really looking forward to this one. I'll have a load of videos coming with the Pulp Logic tiles very soon grin

Ben, I don't know where you find the time. thumbs up
DonaldCrunk
very cool! a must purchase
strangegravity
I'll be getting one. I need to order more euro to tile power cables!
Bartimaeus
Thanks for the cool demo! I can't wait for this guy to become available.
autopoiesis
ben_hex wrote:

Yeah! They deserve more recognition.

Truly, my system is held together by a 104HP row of Pulp Logic tiles. If that case had only 3U-height rows, I'd definitely have ended up with too few unassuming but indispensable modules like mixers, polarizers, offsets, attenuators, slews, and buffered multiples. Pulp Logic tiles helped me avoid the pain of selling off sexier modules to undo the noob's common neglect of utilities.
dumbledog
autopoiesis wrote:
Yeah! They deserve more recognition.

Truly, my system is held together by a 104HP row of Pulp Logic tiles. If that case had only 3U-height rows, I'd definitely have ended up with too few unassuming but indispensable modules like mixers, polarizers, offsets, attenuators, slews, and buffered multiples. Pulp Logic tiles helped me avoid the pain of selling off sexier modules to undo the noob's common neglect of utilities.

Indeed.

Gonna be honest tho, I can probably jettison the Or and Invert tiles to make room for this (if it'll work in the lunchbox -- I didn't get the spring tank option). Hell I've never really needed more than maybe two of the VCAs either.
jcn7
edited...
mypetrobot
Kind of an odd question, but what size are the mounting holes on that black plastic-looking thing attached to the tank?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2