MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
FINALLY! I believe I have gotten to the bottom of the invalid session and logout issues. Please continue to report your own experience in the appropriate threads in the "Forum Discussion and Requests" subforum. Thank you all for your patience and support! <3

PS500 power cable
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Author PS500 power cable
eboats
Hello, I recently picked up a used Frac rac of Blacet modules in a rack that has a PS500 +-15V 500ma power supply. However, the power cable wasn't included with it. It looks like the PS500 power supply needs a 3 prong plug. Any idea where I can get a power cable that will work? I'm a noob to this stuff. Thx for any info.
pulse_divider
It's called a standard IEC power cable. I imagine you could get one at any store that sells computers.
eboats
Great thanks
fracmonkey
If you don't want to drive around, try ebay (4,000 listings), Amazon, All Electronics, Mouser, Digi-Key etc.

Blacet would probably sell you one! blacet@blacet.com
Samuron
I admit, I'm chuckling over this thread.

I cannot count the number of those cords I have thrown away; the idea of buying one is alien to me.
chamomileshark
Samuron wrote:
I admit, I'm chuckling over this thread.

I cannot count the number of those cords I have thrown away; the idea of buying one is alien to me.

Everytime I bought some s/h and it didn't have a lead I'd start to have a search and find I have just one spare.

I've just got a new NEC monitor and it has about 3 leads with US, European and UK plugs. As the old monitor had a lead I now have "yet another leads". Time to buy some more S/h gear I suppose.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Page 1 of 1