MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Best compliment ever!!!!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Author Best compliment ever!!!!
batchas
I was searching for a video of a live gig on youtube for a friend, did not find it, but instead found this by accident and was simply delighted by one of the comments, about a live gig in the 90's.

Quote:
I remember a Noise concert by Batchas as the last gig at a dark metal/noise festival. Absolutely everybody left the hall in shock/disgust from his brutal noise attack and went home before he finished. He did that with a big smile (that was rare anyway) as he counted that as a big success. "Scared them away, didn't i?" It was a victory to him.

I laughed so much applause
Best compliment ever Guinness ftw!
Made my day haha!
a100user
Excellent.

It reminds me of the story (real or urban myth) of Del Detmar and Dik Mik using their VC£'s to induce nausea and even incontinence.
a100user
a100user wrote:
Excellent.

It reminds me of the story (real or urban myth) of Del Detmar and Dik Mik (Hawkwind) using their VC3's to induce nausea and even incontinence.
batchas
Oh.. I found the video I was looking for... Posted a new thread:
https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2199078
a100user
Sorry looks like I hit quote rather than edit
batchas
a100user wrote:
Sorry looks like I hit quote rather than edit

Happens sometimes to me too smile
Neoconkers
a100user wrote:
a100user wrote:
Excellent.

It reminds me of the story (real or urban myth) of Del Detmar and Dik Mik (Hawkwind) using their VC3's to induce nausea and even incontinence.

I've also heard this applied to Throbbing Gristle
esread
This reminds me of something the butoh master Katsura Kan told me when I met him. During some of their first performances, he told me, if anyone was still in the theatre at the end of the performance then they were doing something wrong.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Page 1 of 1