MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Mutant HiHat 680K resistor ??
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Hexinverter Electronique  
Author Mutant HiHat 680K resistor ??
realeoin
Hi

Just ordered some Mutant kits and I'm waiting for them to arrive

I've been meticulously checking off the components from the BoM and the Mouser carts. Sourcing everything as locally as possible. Just making sure I've got everything I need before I begin

I came across a 680K resistor that is on the Mouser cart for The HiHats but doesn't appear on the BoM for the HiHats. It doesn't seem to have any designator on the PCB either

Small thing I know but my OCD got the better of me and I had to know. Is it required or just a mistake in the Mouser cart ?

Cheers
frankaponte
Might just be an "extra" on the Mouser cart. Just make sure that the BOM listed matches the version of your PCBs and go from there.
realeoin
frankaponte wrote:
Might just be an "extra" on the Mouser cart. Just make sure that the BOM listed matches the version of your PCBs and go from there.

Hey thanks

That's what I thought

What do you mean about the matching of BOM to pcb version ??
There is only one BOM available for each of the Mutant Drums. Unless I'm completely missing something ??

Ordered the PCBs and Panels from the Hexinverter DIY store and I'm going by the BOM posted on the Mutant Drums Project pages.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Hexinverter Electronique  
Page 1 of 1