MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Modulor114
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> soundmachines  
Author Modulor114
dark_carcass
i just saw the video from this system in Superbooth. really excited for it .. looks perfect for a beginner like me.. alot of functionality and features.

any definitive information on where and when it will be available for purchase in europe? Rockin' Banana!

cheers,
soundmachines
Hi there!
Modulor114 will be available from most retailers (see 'distributors' on our website) and directly from the webshop! 8 weeks from now will be on the market! Check out our FB page for updates!
Zebra horse
Hi, I saw on your FB page that it will be €899-£711 but on the kmr audio site they have it on preorder for £599-€757 . Can you confirm the price? Thanks
soundmachines
Hi Zebra,
it misses the VAT!
I'll check with KMR audio!
Zebra horse
Ok, thanks for clearing that up
Halfgeleider
Just got mine a few days ago, and with this i just plunged into the modular sea. This machine has all i need to start with and from here on i can build further on. Working with DAW and rack equipment for many years now, and finaly got something i really eager to get into!!!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> soundmachines  
Page 1 of 1