MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index

FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Working on fixing the 'session logged out' issue - please log out and log back in as there is a new cookie name. It MAY be worse for a while, sorry. We'll see... I'm working on it. Thanks

Wiard 300 jack pcb question
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard  
Author Wiard 300 jack pcb question

MatttheKat

Hi,

I have a Classic VCO that I got second hand. I noticed on the back of the pcb for the jacks there are some small wires that appear to be jumpers. I assume that these are not part of the original module and were installed by its previous owner. I did read somewhere that the modules were designed to do this I just wanted to make sure before I returned it to its "original" configuration.

MatttheKat

To refine my question, I can just cut out these jumpers right?

slow_riot

These are the wires that dictate the normalled behaviour on the front panel; Pulse wave out to VCA in, AR Env to PWM and VCA Env In.

If factory settings are desired, leave them in place.

MatttheKat

Thank you. I appreciate the info.

carygrace

MatttheKat wrote:
Hi,

I have a Classic VCO that I got second hand...

Hi there,

Actually, that is an early module, and that is original wiring (that's the way Grant did it on the first batch or two). Those wires are creating the pre-patch, so not a good idea to remove them. Unless you *really* want to...

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard  
Page 1 of 1