MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Erica Synths Black Wavetable VCO!!!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next [all]
Author Erica Synths Black Wavetable VCO!!!
Girts23
Dear colleagues,
we felt, we miss some choice of sound sources in our system, therefore in between of Pico series, we developed Black Wavetable VCO - a fat sounding VCO that features custom wavetables in exchangeable ROM chips, wave morphing, suboscillator, bitchrush, built in VCA and plenty of other cool features! It's compact, easy to use, and we wanted it to sound exceptionally great. I think, we managed to deliver. Here's a demo by KODEK:

An this is, how it looks:

Available right now: Erica Synths

Enjoy!
JohnLRice
Seems really cool, like a variation on the Synth Tech E350 Morphing Terrarium?
mdoudoroff
Very cool! I love the demos toward the end of the video. Compelling!
SB-SIX
Looks amazing guys, great work. Love the black series
mdoudoroff
I look forward to hearing about what other ROMs will be available.
matttech
I'm in love!

This is the one I've been waiting for for ages - tons of sweet-sounding wavetables, dirty or clean, bitcrushing, sub...

I mean COME ONNNNN!!!!! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger!
matttech
Oh mate. Just been listening through the whole video, and this thing is a MASTERPIECE (well, for me it is...)

A sub that is actually a suboctave of the selected wave - how fat?? seriously, i just don't get it

Getting pretty over-excited about this one
vytis
Great job! This may be the most elegant wavetable oscillator so far! No menus, no overwhelming selection of banks/features. Nice!
Greetings from Vilnius!
Torn n Frayed
Any ETA for US retailers?
bobbcorr
I am very curious for a feature comparison with the E350.
Pighood
ODAMMIT I NEED A NAKKIN fap fap fap... fap fap fap... fap fap fap... fap fap fap... fap fap fap... fap fap fap...
spudboyblues
DAMN. This looks lovely; so compact for what it is as well.
wmctavishnusic
Yeeaah probably gonna need this...

Amplitude control feature is super cool. The whole CV in selection concept is rad.
GoneCaving
Sounds really good. A wavetable OSC has been on my shopping list and this might fit the bill.

Any reason for the waves on a ROM vs on an SD card? Does anyone do a user-updatable wavetable OSC?
matttech
Pighood wrote:
ODAMMIT I NEED A NAKKIN fap fap fap... fap fap fap... fap fap fap... fap fap fap... fap fap fap... fap fap fap...

My thoughts exactly!!
kodek
Thanks guys for the good words!

Regarding the future expansion ROM chip releases we are open for suggestions and if you have some special wavetable you really want to have on a ROM we could burn it for you.
We might also release a special programmer for the ROM chips, but thats depending on demand for the module.
The reason why wavetables are not stored on a SD card is because of data reading speeds, thats the reason why the Pico Drum is also ROM based.

Regarding the ETA @ US retailers, Analougue Heaven & Perfect Circuit should have them in stock next week as we are sending them out to them today.
GoneCaving
kodek wrote:

Regarding the future expansion ROM chip releases we are open for suggestions and if you have some special wavetable you really want to have on a ROM we could burn it for you.
We might also release a special programmer for the ROM chips, but thats depending on demand for the module.
The reason why wavetables are not stored on a SD card is because of data reading speeds, thats the reason why the Pico Drum is also ROM based.

Thanks Kodek, I figured there must have been a good reason.
suthnear
I am in! This sounds great
debolish
Man. This sounds so good! thumbs up
matttech
suthnear wrote:
I am in! This sounds great

Me too - just put order in Rockin' Banana! Rockin' Banana! Rockin' Banana!
ipnoteca
looks like an amazing glitch machine, love the cv control over everything!
oinkbanana
Great to see this! looks great, sounds great!
david_rothbaum
Wow, this sounds awesome.
Torn n Frayed
kodek wrote:

Regarding the ETA @ US retailers, Analougue Heaven & Perfect Circuit should have them in stock next week as we are sending them out to them today.

Thanks for the update and I would think the demand for it will be uh a bit high.... eek!
TheSolenoids
I particularly like the way you can set the CV in to control different parameters. An interesting tradeoff between making things small and making things flexible. I wonder why no one uses concentric knobs for coarse/fine frequency?

I'll probably order direct since you guys were so responsive when I ordered the Black Hole. Kudos!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next [all]
Page 1 of 12