MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Antimatter Sub Ring Osc Mixer W/ Subs Mixer Ringmod Noise
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Author Antimatter Sub Ring Osc Mixer W/ Subs Mixer Ringmod Noise
antimatteraudio
I am super incredibly excited to announce the second module from Antimatter Audio!

The Sub Ring is the missing 5-channel analog mixer section of your modular, especially tuned to play well with oscillators. It features a ring mod, 2 sub octaves, and a noise generator. It adds character, volume, and depth to your synth voice. All 5 channels are summed at the ‘Mix’ output and have 1.5X amplification. A mix out and dedicated white noise output are provided. Use the Sub Ring to fatten and add depth to your patches!

• 6HP
• 100% analog
• Input with gain and bipolar level control
• 2 analog sub octaves derived from input 1 with level control
• Analog white noise with level control and dedicated full-level output
• Ring mod of input 1 x input 3 (or whatever is input into the Ring input) with level control
• DC- coupled to facilitate experimentation with CV signals!
• Inputs 2-4 provide normaling functions to act as mixer inputs
• $229

Ships to dealers next week thumbs up

Intro and quick & dirty demo video:

Sub RIng hangs out with a buddy! (Toppobrillo Multifilter)

My old Borg II, my oldest module gets a workout to make some tough percussive sounds! applause

Ring mod for swirly sounds or bell-like percussion:

ignatius
awesome!

super useful and compact.
exper
Brilliant. Looks incredible handy and versatile. SlayerBadger!
basicbasic
Damn that is a clever combo!
MindMachine
Sounds real good too. Even just driving the first channel sounded pretty tasty. Nice clever vision.
Kodama
screaming goo yo
cheliosheart
Yeah! Sounds/looks fantastic!

applause
SamUK
What kind of a ring mod is it?
antimatteraudio
I'll post more demos with the ring mod and different filters soon, I'm busy the next few days working on the other thing! Guinness ftw!
burnn_out!
Dope af mang. Fuck that's a must buy. Super useful
ben_hex
Very cool module. It's very very similar to the AJH synth ring mod, sub octave mixer shown at Superbooth which sounded fantastic! This sounds ace too :-) great to see these options packaged up together.
mdoudoroff
Wow! This module is just so… rational!
Paranormal Patroler
antimatteraudio wrote:
I'll post more demos with the ring mod and different filters soon, I'm busy the next few days working on the other thing! Guinness ftw!

Oh what a teaser! hihi
vaxoid
antimatteraudio, what is the third module to the announcement? hihi
bobbcorr
The third module is - if prior teases are to be believed smile - much more substantial and complicated. Ooooh! MY ASS IS BLEEDING
ben_hex
bobbcorr wrote:
The third module is - if prior teases are to be believed smile - much more substantial and complicated. Ooooh! MY ASS IS BLEEDING

Ooooooh indeed thumbs up
antimatteraudio
ben_hex wrote:
Very cool module. It's very very similar to the AJH synth

There is some crossover, and there are some differences. I've been thinking about making this since 2013, and submitted the spec almost a year ago. They've probably been doing the same. I think great minds just think alike! w00t
khyber
What retailers can we expect to see carrying this module? Looks sweet grin
ben_hex
antimatteraudio wrote:
ben_hex wrote:
Very cool module. It's very very similar to the AJH synth

There is some crossover, and there are some differences. I've been thinking about making this since 2013, and submitted the spec almost a year ago. They've probably been doing the same. I think great minds just think alike! w00t

Great minds think alike definitely, that's how I meant my comment. thumbs up

It's not quite a "year of the ... " kind of thing as how many performance orientated mixers were shown at the same NAMM. You'd think they were all talking to each other haha smile
matttech
khyber wrote:
What retailers can we expect to see carrying this module? Looks sweet grin

Me for a start thumbs up
algo
Useful looking module thumbs up
antimatteraudio
Sub RIng hangs out with a buddy! (Toppobrillo Multifilter)

david_r
Good stuff! Sounds really nice!
Roy72
Fantastic! Where are they available from?
antimatteraudio
My old Borg II, my oldest module gets a workout to make some tough percussive sounds! applause

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Page 1 of 3