MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

QPB verrrry swampy
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Flight of Harmony  
Author QPB verrrry swampy
CursedFrogurt
http://soundcloud.com/artrythall/modular-force-team-bravo-solo-expedit ion-two-a-wet-and-mucuous-affair

I have a feeling that I'll be swapping out my QPB for some Euro PBs once I get my euro setup more filled and (and buy another case). I'm just too lazy to run shit through the PB, because it asks for a lot of patching. The upshot is I use it on its own as a sound generation device (with some external modulation) to make shit like this.

The barebones kit is tempting simply for the fact that I wouldn't mind swapping out the built in multiples for input attenuation, what with stackables taking care of carrying dat der signal all around.
rafe127
Mucous indeed.
bleeps
I feel like I need to rinse off after that. Nice!
Soy Sos
Nice!!
Yeah, don't be skeert of the barebones kits. They're cheap and dead easy to build.
Waz
Good stuff applause
CursedFrogurt
Thanks for the comments guys! Glad I could make you feel dirty.

Soy Sos wrote:
Nice!!
Yeah, don't be skeert of the barebones kits. They're cheap and dead easy to build.

Would it be hard to get some attenuation on the CV ins? I guess I'm not sure what all is involved in it, is it as easy as putting in a pot of the correct value and running the signal through it before it goes into the module?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Flight of Harmony  
Page 1 of 1