MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index

FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Working on fixing the 'session logged out' issue - please log out and log back in as there is a new cookie name. It MAY be worse for a while, sorry. We'll see... I'm working on it. Thanks

Smallish BugBrand system
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author Smallish BugBrand system

BananaPlug

Hi Folks. I've been conjuring up a smallish system. It's nearly all BugBrand. There's a 2 row 12fu frame of old blue modules with a SynthVoice sitting in front. Also a 32hp Doepfer box for some odds and ends (ribbon controller, reverb, mixer, OTool).

This chapter of our saga focuses on Sequenceritis. SEQ1 packs a lot into 5fu but that's still a big chunk of a small system and I always have trouble incorporating a sequencer into organic west coasty soundscapes without complicated patches to disturb the repetition of a sequencer. Somehow I needed to make it dance and stumble with a minimum of extra stuff.

I think I'm onto something. Just started playing around with SYN1's three synced square waves clocking SEQ1 reset, direction and clock. Osc 1 keeps it all on track by hitting reset. 2&3 make it hesitate and twitch.

The audio in the short mp3 is synth voice env, osc, filter, vca with a little reverb.

batchas

BananaPlug wrote:
I needed to make it dance and stumble with a minimum of extra stuff.

I think I'm onto something.

... 2&3 make it hesitate and twitch.

I like your description thumbs up

Funny I also started a series with my Serge Paperface.
I was wondering this morning if 1 min (the length I chosed for my video snippets) was not too short, but your audio here is even shorter. A bit too short for my taste I admit...
All this to say that I'd love to hear more of it SlayerBadger!

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1