MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index

FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Happy new year to everyone! Thanks for being part of this place, every year you all get cooler and cooler. Apologies to everyone waiting on me for PMs, emails, subforum creation, etc. The holidays have been super busy! I'll be catching up over the next week, please hit me up again at that point if I haven't gotten back to you yet. Sorry for the delay. Thanks! <3

Smallish BugBrand system
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author Smallish BugBrand system
BananaPlug
Hi Folks. I've been conjuring up a smallish system. It's nearly all BugBrand. There's a 2 row 12fu frame of old blue modules with a SynthVoice sitting in front. Also a 32hp Doepfer box for some odds and ends (ribbon controller, reverb, mixer, OTool).

This chapter of our saga focuses on Sequenceritis. SEQ1 packs a lot into 5fu but that's still a big chunk of a small system and I always have trouble incorporating a sequencer into organic west coasty soundscapes without complicated patches to disturb the repetition of a sequencer. Somehow I needed to make it dance and stumble with a minimum of extra stuff.

I think I'm onto something. Just started playing around with SYN1's three synced square waves clocking SEQ1 reset, direction and clock. Osc 1 keeps it all on track by hitting reset. 2&3 make it hesitate and twitch.

The audio in the short mp3 is synth voice env, osc, filter, vca with a little reverb.
batchas
BananaPlug wrote:
I needed to make it dance and stumble with a minimum of extra stuff.

I think I'm onto something.

... 2&3 make it hesitate and twitch.

I like your description thumbs up

Funny I also started a series with my Serge Paperface.
I was wondering this morning if 1 min (the length I chosed for my video snippets) was not too short, but your audio here is even shorter. A bit too short for my taste I admit...
All this to say that I'd love to hear more of it SlayerBadger!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1