MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Nelson Baboon documentary
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Author Nelson Baboon documentary
Nelson Baboon
Some weekend tracks

5 tracks about bees:

[soundcloud url="https://api.soundcloud.com/playlists/238226907" params="auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_use r=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true" width="100%" height="450" iframe="true" /]

5 more tracks from beneath New Jersey:

[soundcloud url="https://api.soundcloud.com/playlists/238686666" params="auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_use r=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true" width="100%" height="450" iframe="true" /]

And 6 more tracks from the troll universe:
[soundcloud url="https://api.soundcloud.com/playlists/238755077" params="auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_use r=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true" width="100%" height="450" iframe="true" /]
Nelson Baboon
added more....
Infrablue
Always love your violin. Great playing and always stunned at the flawless recording of the tone and texture.

And love what surrounds it too.

If I did yoga, I'd play this stuff while doing it.

and

I'd really like to ride an elevator all day with this music playing in it just to enjoy the glances and expressions around the lift.

Then any comments made by riders during should played back into the mix 20 seconds later with some subtle, disturbing modulation.
Nelson Baboon
thank you!! So nice to hear some nice things - I'm trying to get back into all this - my will was flagging for awhile.

I love the idea of playing it in the elevator, and recording the tracks + comments in overdub mode on a looper. Gradually the comments would take over, and the piece would become entirely comments on the comments on the comments on the comments.

quote="Infrablue"]Always love your violin. Great playing and always stunned at the flawless recording of the tone and texture.

And love what surrounds it too.

If I did yoga, I'd play this stuff while doing it.

and

I'd really like to ride an elevator all day with this music playing in it just to enjoy the glances and expressions around the lift.

Then any comments made by riders during should played back into the mix 20 seconds later with some subtle, disturbing modulation.[/quote]
Infrablue
And if I were a therapist, I'd put this music on in the background at a low volume and if a patient ever asked to switch it off, I'd let them know it's 10% discount if they keep it on through the session.
Infrablue
Yeah, great idea on letting the comments of the riders take over and become the piece. Seriously should do that.

Love your work.
Nelson Baboon
Infrablue wrote:
And if I were a therapist, I'd put this music on in the background at a low volume and if a patient ever asked to switch it off, I'd let them know it's 10% discount if they keep it on through the session.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
Nelson Baboon
more, more, more
Infrablue
hearing these makes me all the sicker about your files. Did you recover them?
Nelson Baboon
Infrablue wrote:

smile indeed, I did. Details are all in that thread, but you must conquer your boredom. But hell, yeah. Thanks!
rico loverde
some really great stuff Gene! Well done!
adamon
Great! thumbs up nanners
Infrablue
Nelson Baboon wrote:
Infrablue wrote:

smile indeed, I did. Details are all in that thread, but you must conquer your boredom. But hell, yeah. Thanks!

What a relief. Very cool.
dpad
Great work!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Page 1 of 1