MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Bloody Raw PB's - pictures and sound, oh-my!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Flight of Harmony  
Author Bloody Raw PB's - pictures and sound, oh-my!
HeWhoWantsJeans
I've lusted after some PB's for a while now. Things got worse when my initial plan of 'eh, I'll just get one' got thrown a curve with all the talk of 'one is never enough - get two or more!' hit Muffs. With some sweet Greenbacks in my bank account, I asked if 'Flight would be willing to knock something special up for me.

And boy, did he ever. 'flight, you're one of the best. Even in the midst of your 'moving Hell' you went way above and beyond my expectations.

Also, I popped up a clip on my Soundcloud page. I kept hearing about 'having one PB play another' and boy - the noise! SlayerBadger!
http://soundcloud.com/signalflowonline/evolver-flight-of-harmony-party
nrdvrgr
BLOODy hell! Great stuff and design. I am envious.... me want.
CursedFrogurt
Very nice and FILTHY.
negativspace
Dammit, now I'm leery about only buying one. MY ASS IS BLEEDING I only have 6hp to fill but I could forgo an 8hp module I'd planned to get and stick 2 behind a 14-wide panel... I'd better decide soon as I'm sending money next week.

Nice looking custom job! You can't beat that kinda service. This industry is great like that.
space6oy
that's awesome! totally oughta make that dual version regularly available!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Flight of Harmony  
Page 1 of 1