MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
FINALLY! I believe I have gotten to the bottom of the invalid session and logout issues. Please continue to report your own experience in the appropriate threads in the "Forum Discussion and Requests" subforum. Thank you all for your patience and support! <3

Do Wiard modules have more headroom than the Malekko ?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard  
Author Do Wiard modules have more headroom than the Malekko ?
KoryB
I know they have a bigger power supply, but does it effect tone or clarity?
slow_riot
The biggest difference as far as I am concerned is system harmony.

It is of course possible to build a euro system dedicated to a single manufacturer, but in my experience the tendency is to keep changing one's mind. The Wiard 300 is designed as a synergistic set of functions to form a fluid instrument and this leads to a gratifying user experience.

Larger power rails do make a difference to circuit behaviour, that is for certain. It's probably not night and day but it's worth having. Nuances in design and thoughtful PCB layout are also responsible for the sound. 300 series modules also use an electrically shielded enclosure.

There was a recent thread in which some long term users of both systems gave their views.

https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=158035&start=0

300 series is the system for me. There are some great modules being developed in eurorack but the popularity of the format also brings inertia in design.
KoryB
Thanks for taking the time to answer my question and sharing that link.

Much appreciated!!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard  
Page 1 of 1