MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
FINALLY! I believe I have gotten to the bottom of the invalid session and logout issues. Please continue to report your own experience in the appropriate threads in the "Forum Discussion and Requests" subforum. Thank you all for your patience and support! <3

Count to DRM
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author Count to DRM
fredguy
Lots of great bug tunes lately coupled with my family out of town motivated me to hit record. The following track is a DRM1 + expander sequenced by the SEQ1 and friends. Output to Montreal Assembly count to 5 and Industrial Electric RM-1. The CT5 starts loaded with a sample of the beat that comes in later. Knob twiddling the CT5 makes up the rest.

[soundcloud url="https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/275182924" params="auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_use r=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true" width="100%" height="450" iframe="true" /]
batchas
You have some nasty effects going on here!
BugBrand
Strange -- I initially heard the drum track (cymbals especially) as sounding like it was vocal beat-boxing.

Anyways - nice and gnarly!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1