MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Community Pickit3
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Author Community Pickit3
Worwell
Sign up here for community Pickit3 for Harvestman updates from worwell and rustyjaw.

Current list is:

No wait.
Zymos
Damn, ordered one yesterday.
But I'll be happy to loan mine out.
coolshirtdotjpg
I'm a bit confused, would we all be going in on a pickit3?
Worwell
coolshirtdotjpg wrote:
I'm a bit confused, would we all be going in on a pickit3?


We could but for now I am circulating mine.
rustyjaw
Great idea, I also ordered one over the weekend...coming from China though, maybe get it this year. Dead Banana
carvingcode
So, each time an update is released you all plan on the Round Robin again? All of the newer, MkII modules use this method to update.
chaosick
Worwell wrote:
Sign up here for community Pickit3 for Harvestman updates.

Current list is:

hawkfuzz
Ranstedt
komprezzor


Thanks yes. I live in Oakland, so maybe I could just come visit you..
Ranstedt
Currently the Picket3 is in route to me from hawkfuzz.

Worwell, in the other thread said:
Worwell wrote:
I just got mine from eBay and haven't looked into all that's involved with the update but I am willing make mine a community Picket with the stipulation that I get bumped to the beginning of the line if I need it again. Let me know if you are interested and I'll start a list.


18 minutes ago, this statement was released on the Industrial Music Electronics Facebook Page
Quote:
STILLSON HAMMER mkII v1.666 NOW AVAILABLE

WARNING - THE FUNCTIONS OF THE INTERNAL CLOCK CONTROLS HAVE CHANGED IN THIS VERSION. The ROTARY ENCODER now sets the coarse tempo of the sequence. Push down on the encoder button and turn to change the tempo. If you need the tempo to change faster, hold down the nearby INIT button too. Hold the RANDOM button instead to make it change slower.

Push down on the ENCODER button at any time (other than while editing the track divider/length/scale options) to view the sequencer tempo in BPM.

The large CLOCK knob is now the fine tuner for the sequence tempo. The CLOCK CV input may still be used for wide-range modulation of the sequencer tempo.

The tempo is now stored as part of the preset. If you do not want the sequence tempo to change while loading presets. use the “COFF” clock-off mode by holding SHIFT while pressing the CLOCK MODE button. You must disable the COFF mode by repeating the shift-button sequence before attempting to use the CLOCK MODE button to switch to External Clock mode.

Older sequences created before v.1666 will default to 120BPM until you correct the tempo and re-save them.

The functionality of the External clock mode is unchanged. The BPM meter function works in this mode as well.


So it looks like I'll be sending it back to Worwell instead of komprezzor?
Worwell
Ranstedt wrote:
Currently the Picket3 is in route to me from hawkfuzz.

Worwell, in the other thread said:
Worwell wrote:
I just got mine from eBay and haven't looked into all that's involved with the update but I am willing make mine a community Picket with the stipulation that I get bumped to the beginning of the line if I need it again. Let me know if you are interested and I'll start a list.


18 minutes ago, this statement was released on the Industrial Music Electronics Facebook Page
Quote:
STILLSON HAMMER mkII v1.666 NOW AVAILABLE

WARNING - THE FUNCTIONS OF THE INTERNAL CLOCK CONTROLS HAVE CHANGED IN THIS VERSION. The ROTARY ENCODER now sets the coarse tempo of the sequence. Push down on the encoder button and turn to change the tempo. If you need the tempo to change faster, hold down the nearby INIT button too. Hold the RANDOM button instead to make it change slower.

Push down on the ENCODER button at any time (other than while editing the track divider/length/scale options) to view the sequencer tempo in BPM.

The large CLOCK knob is now the fine tuner for the sequence tempo. The CLOCK CV input may still be used for wide-range modulation of the sequencer tempo.

The tempo is now stored as part of the preset. If you do not want the sequence tempo to change while loading presets. use the “COFF” clock-off mode by holding SHIFT while pressing the CLOCK MODE button. You must disable the COFF mode by repeating the shift-button sequence before attempting to use the CLOCK MODE button to switch to External Clock mode.

Older sequences created before v.1666 will default to 120BPM until you correct the tempo and re-save them.

The functionality of the External clock mode is unchanged. The BPM meter function works in this mode as well.


So it looks like I'll be sending it back to Worwell instead of komprezzor?


Yes please. Thanks.
komprezzor
I wont be needing it anymore, some one located in Chicago is letting me use theirs, thank you in advance guys!!
rustyjaw
Mine shipped from China. Hopefully won't be an eternity. I'm also in the East Bay Area, so anyone around here who needs one can let me know.
rustyjaw
Anyone in the Bay Area need access to a Pickit 3, let me know.
mt3
@Worwell For educational reasons, can you tell me the make and model of the Pickit3 being passed around that magically works on everyone's system? Where did you pickit up? Mr. Green

@rustyjaw Which pickit3 did you get? Is it the ebay one?

@Worwell Maybe include rustyjaw's pickit in the first post? Having 2 or more in circulation allows the queue to get shorter.
Worwell
I bought mine off ebay for $20 from a seller in Wisconsin.

My Pickit has returned so if anyone needs it, just let me know.

I will edit the first post to mention rustyjaw's too.
hawkfuzz
I might be hitting this back up soon, but I'm going to wait in case there are some other adjustments he makes immediately after.
bunkdata
Hello, I'm interested in participating in the community Pickit3 - thanks! Guinness ftw!
gregsully
Hey there.. This is an amazing thread. Feeling the love. Is the community Pickit3 available? I could use it.. Thanks in advance!
Worwell
gregsully wrote:
Hey there.. This is an amazing thread. Feeling the love. Is the community Pickit3 available? I could use it.. Thanks in advance!


Yes, PM your address and I'll send it to you.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Page 1 of 1
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group