MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Factory reset Stillson Hammer?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Author Factory reset Stillson Hammer?
komprezzor
hi there I was wondering if there is a way to factory reset the Stillson hammer?
carvingcode
komprezzor wrote:
hi there I was wondering if there is a way to factory reset the Stillson hammer?

At the end of the manual there's a reference to 'Test Mode'. This may be what you're looking for. You can erase all presets with this.

Of course, if you INIT a single track it zeros all of its settings.
komprezzor
carvingcode wrote:
komprezzor wrote:

At the end of the manual there's a reference to 'Test Mode'. This may be what you're looking for. You can erase all presets with this.

Of course, if you INIT a single track it zeros all of its settings.

thank you !!
lonefront
does anyone know if there is anything beyond 'test mode' for reset? I am noticing that I cannot get CV to slave to the gate output - anyone else have this issue?
mt3
lonefront wrote:
does anyone know if there is anything beyond 'test mode' for reset? I am noticing that I cannot get CV to slave to the gate output - anyone else have this issue?

There might be a relevant discussion here recently discussed (near the bottom of the page):
https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=145481&postdays=0&po storder=asc&start=800
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Page 1 of 1