MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Omnimod - first post updated 19/10/17
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 63, 64, 65  Next [all]
Author Omnimod - first post updated 19/10/17
Dogma
love love love love

Thanks very much for the update!
Ya-Neck
hyper hyper hyper
OWI!
hyper hyper hyper
Thanks for the update
titanium
z3r01 wrote:
I would like to ask though, would there be enough extra modules to go around to retailers/distributors, after fulfilling the pre-orders?

good question, or is there any chance of a second batch?
nerven
This is something I'd like to get also...I missed the early pre-orders...
Axiom Crux
z3r01 wrote:
Prototype looks sweet, Axiom Cruz! SlayerBadger!

I would like to ask though, would there be enough extra modules to go around to retailers/distributors, after fulfilling the pre-orders?

There are still a few left available for preorder. smile

If there are units still available when we start the first run, I have several requests from retailers which I will sell remaining units of the run. I will do a second run to supply additional retail depending on demand smile
Axiom Crux
Looks like the other thread is locked. If anyone is at knobcon and wants a direct demo hit me up, I'm here just not very good at sitting still for hours on end. Contact at MacroMachines.net

i just got the final proto from Alex of Wmd amd it looks like it is good to go and start the run. I'll be finishing the proper video demo now and manual, and they will be shipping as soon as they are coming off the line at Wmd.

I'll be sending an email to confirm the changes of address I received and make sure everything is in order, and sending that list to William for order fulfillment.
Dogma
Anyone going to knobcon?
m0d01
Hell yeah! I can't wait!

thumbs up
Dogma
We shoulsd see some nice demos from knobcon - dont suppose ben_hex is heading over?
mudlogger
https://instagram.com/p/BKMZ-vJgcmM/ applause
wanne
Axiom Crux wrote:
z3r01 wrote:

If there are units still available when we start the first run, I have several requests from retailers which I will sell remaining units of the run. I will do a second run to supply additional retail depending on demand smile

i made an order at schneidersladen pretty early in the game last year.
will they get some modules from the first run ?
ignatius
wanne wrote:
Axiom Crux wrote:
z3r01 wrote:

pretty sure that schneider's (and some other retailers) did the same thing we did at the MW store which was order via macromachines preorder page but using a discount code to get the dealer price. the MW store has a few of them coming.. it's our last bit of customer business that is outstanding Dead Banana

also i'm pretty sure any "preorder spots" still available are all considered part of the first run.. but Axiom would have to confirm details on all that.. but i know he's said that there are still pre-order spots left in the first run... perhaps in this thread or the other one.. can't recall.
READYdot
Yay! Knobcon coverage is poor though...
Dogma
wheres the knobcon coverage?
UmFuFu
Getting so pumped for this!!
READYdot
Dogma wrote:

There's really not a ton of coverage until now. Seems most people are still editing and loading up, at least that's what I hope... thought there would be more coverage.

But back to topic. Can't wait to get the Omnimod and compare it to soon to be mine Ornament and Crime. I'll have so many screens in my modular... hihi
(DATA, Omnimod, 2x O_C, Teletype)
READYdot
So it does exist!
https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14359127_124698753867446 2_2920771550647933957_n.jpg?oh=ffdd81d92fed4a61c78fee588a0fd49e&oe=587 E43BB
ignatius
READYdot wrote:
So it does exist!
https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14359127_124698753867446 2_2920771550647933957_n.jpg?oh=ffdd81d92fed4a61c78fee588a0fd49e&oe=587 E43BB

thanks for digging that up.

thumbs up
Axiom Crux
Of course smile

wanne wrote:
Axiom Crux wrote:
z3r01 wrote:

ignatius
can't wait for this!
Axiom Crux
Yes, the current quote and plan is for 200, I am starting to contact the retailers who want to place orders in the next week or two and anticipate selling the remaining available units within 2-3 weeks. The final retail price will be a bit more than the preorder price, so everyone who bought on preorder has gotten a discount.

I am also finishing a proper video manual in the next couple weeks to help fuel the retailers sales and rekindle the excitement for everyone who preordered.

This really has come out far more polished and better than I ever anticipated which is amazing because I had high expectations razz

This really is actually the home stretch, it's all coming together and I am quite jazzed! nanners

ignatius wrote:
wanne wrote:
Axiom Crux wrote:
z3r01 wrote:

pretty sure that schneider's (and some other retailers) did the same thing we did at the MW store which was order via macromachines preorder page but using a discount code to get the dealer price. the MW store has a few of them coming.. it's our last bit of customer business that is outstanding Dead Banana

also i'm pretty sure any "preorder spots" still available are all considered part of the first run.. but Axiom would have to confirm details on all that.. but i know he's said that there are still pre-order spots left in the first run... perhaps in this thread or the other one.. can't recall.
auxren
Woohoo! What is the expected timeline for receiving the preorders?
Axiom Crux wrote:
Yes, the current quote and plan is for 200, I am starting to contact the retailers who want to place orders in the next week or two and anticipate selling the remaining available units within 2-3 weeks. The final retail price will be a bit more than the preorder price, so everyone who bought on preorder has gotten a discount.

I am also finishing a proper video manual in the next couple weeks to help fuel the retailers sales and rekindle the excitement for everyone who preordered.

This really has come out far more polished and better than I ever anticipated which is amazing because I had high expectations razz

This really is actually the home stretch, it's all coming together and I am quite jazzed! nanners

ignatius wrote:
wanne wrote:
Axiom Crux wrote:
z3r01 wrote:

Axiom Crux
It looks like WMD will be starting manufacture within a month and will be shipping right after they are assembled and tested from the factory to the preorder-ers (preorderies? Preorder peeps? Prepoles? What's the proper term for someone who has preordered anyway?)

I am getting the list of addresses together and confirming changes in shipping addresses through the upcoming couple weeks.

auxren wrote:
Woohoo! What is the expected timeline for receiving the preorders?
Axiom Crux wrote:

ignatius wrote:
wanne wrote:
Axiom Crux wrote:
z3r01 wrote:

Axiom Crux
From what I have seen of the ornament in crime it is absolutely fantastic module but extremely different from the workflow of the Omni, they are running on similar hardware with the screen and encoder combo but that is the only similarity that I found,

I will probably try modding the ornament in crime firmware to run on the omnimod for my own uses because I totally want one. Maybe in a few months I will look back into what it would take to do this, The extended crime firmware code that I was reading through is very well done and so far it looks like it might not be too difficult to port.

READYdot wrote:
Dogma wrote:

There's really not a ton of coverage until now. Seems most people are still editing and loading up, at least that's what I hope... thought there would be more coverage.

But back to topic. Can't wait to get the Omnimod and compare it to soon to be mine Ornament and Crime. I'll have so many screens in my modular... hihi
(DATA, Omnimod, 2x O_C, Teletype)
Timmy
Axiom Crux wrote:
I will probably try modding the ornament in crime firmware to run on the omnimod for my own uses because I totally want one.

The O&C team equally looks forward to porting the open-source OmniMod code, when it is released, to the Ornament & Crime module.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 63, 64, 65  Next [all]
Page 2 of 65