MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index

FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Peep my band's debut visual album
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Author Peep my band's debut visual album

eth

My bandmate and I made a 30 minute visual album for the debut album of our psych rock/pop band, The Golden Fleece. Lots of LZX, chroma keying/compositing in Premiere, video feedback, prisms, mirrors, etc, etc... we transferred the final product to a limited run of 8 VHS tapes. Here is a rip from one of the tapes in its warbly analog glory applause

If you dig the music you can buy via Bandcamp, or iTunes/Spotify/etc! nanners

nerdware

Very tasty, thanks.

thatfritzguy

applause w00t
Congrats! It's fantastic. Digging the music and the visuals. I wish balloons brought me gifts.

drob842

Well done. I've always felt that creating the visual companion is nearly as much fun as creating the music. Keep up the good work.

Cat-A-Tonic

Awesome spinning

f4c3v4lu3

Nice man - this is rad! Enjoyed video mixing with you the other month - hopefully again someday in the future!

eth

Thanks everyone! It was fun to make.

f4c3v4lu3 wrote:
Nice man - this is rad! Enjoyed video mixing with you the other month - hopefully again someday in the future!

Thanks, and I hope so! Doing live video solo is fun, collaborating with you live was twice as much fun! It's motherfucking bacon yo It's motherfucking bacon yo

WillingTeen

Sick!

Mr. Mulcahy

Very good!

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Page 1 of 1