MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Euclidean Circles
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 [all]
Author Euclidean Circles
TranscendMoreDimensions
I saw a post that Danny Carey was using one of these in his eurorack setup.
av500
dbeats wrote:
I also just bought this wonderful module and I am totally happy with it so far. I had been looking for a small but playable 4-6ch trigger sequencer for a small live rack and ended up with EC, the other option would have been Knit Rider.

I especially like the F-functions, there are so many useful shortcuts that I would even consider adding configurable F2 and F3 buttons in the next version if I was the manufacturer.

I have one minor question or request: Is it possible to load a new pattern from memory „in musical sync“ with the clock or even next reset?

happy to hear you like the circles we're not worthy

about the preset loading "in sync", I need to see what I can do smile
av500
TranscendMoreDimensions wrote:
I saw a post that Danny Carey was using one of these in his eurorack setup.

indeed he is, Circles is part of the Tool 2019 tour setup smile
IEC
I have changed my mind about the six switches. the current layout allows me to make a "finger sandwich" and flick all 3 switches at the same time off with one hand. so its actually kind of handy having them that close! i think if they were move evenly spaced, it would be much harder to manipulate 2 or 3 switches at once with just one hand. so i am now fan of the current layout w00t
Arneb
On the undocumented behaviour front, while in Chain mode channel 1 plays both parts of the chain, Channel 2 still plays but only the second half. Might come in handy for call-and-response.
av500
Arneb wrote:
On the undocumented behaviour front, while in Chain mode channel 1 plays both parts of the chain, Channel 2 still plays but only the second half. Might come in handy for call-and-response.

indeed, basically ch2 still plays as before, but is clocked only half of the time smile
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 [all]
Page 4 of 4