MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index

FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Working on fixing the 'session logged out' issue - please log out and log back in as there is a new cookie name. It MAY be worse for a while, sorry. We'll see... I'm working on it. Thanks

Multiple weevils = super weevil?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author Multiple weevils = super weevil?

bmot

So I've got 3 different Weevils now (workshop, postcard and 2015) is there anything clever can be done to connect the oscillators or any other parts, to make a "super Weevil"? I'm not much of a bender or very tech-minded but I do have tools and a willingness to try if someone want to suggest something. Surely such a thing could conquer the world!

otoskope

Just play them all at the same time smile That will keep your ears busy for some time.

BugBrand

Somehow I've never tried it.. but.. I always imagined that tying the 0V (Gnd) points together would be all that was really required. It should be easy enough to test out anyways -- let us know how it goes!

ninGiaBoom

Weevil invasion Rockin' Banana!

bmot

Ok I'll give it a try this week and report if I find anything interesting.

otoskope

Somebody tried patching the latest board weevil (with or without other weevils involved, don't remember) with breadbord cables, with good results. I tried a little bit, and I though I got much more interesting results when using resistors between connections instead of just connecting them straight with a cable. Not so surprising, considering that the circuits are made for touch, and there's plenty of resistance in the fingers.

chrisdermo

I never managed to get any weevils to play together..... but i never connected the grounds of them together. Did anything ever come of this?

Due to a bad financial situation last year I had to part ways with many of my weevils sad banana but managed to keep my 3 favourites thank god!
Boardweevil2012 still one of my favourite synths ever!

bmot

I managed to get 2 working together, the postcard weevil and weevil 2015, very fiddly with wires hanging out all over the place but got them to sync oscillators and had a lot of fun

chrisdermo

bmot wrote:
I managed to get 2 working together, the postcard weevil and weevil 2015, very fiddly with wires hanging out all over the place but got them to sync oscillators and had a lot of fun

Oh awesome what connections did you make? I only have 2 2012's and the travel weevil now but would love to give it a go!

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1