MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

www.amsynths.co.uk website gone?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> AMSynths  
Author www.amsynths.co.uk website gone?
SmartBits
It seems that the www.amsynths.co.uk website doesn't exist anymore? I get a 404 "The requested URL / was not found on this server." Only the store website is still up. seriously, i just don't get it
lrclazer
SmartBits wrote:
It seems that the www.amsynths.co.uk website doesn't exist anymore? I get a 404 "The requested URL / was not found on this server." Only the store website is still up. seriously, i just don't get it

Looks like maybe it just changed? This one is up: http://www.amsynthstore.co.uk/
SmartBits
Maybe, but the store doesn't have all the information that used to be on the other site. So all the Project notes and BOM's are unavailable for all the DIY stuff. And there have been quite some modules that aren't in the store site, which used to be on the main site.
stylesforfree
Are these guys still making modules?
emuarc
Hi
The AMSynths web site is back up again. It was hacked and it took some time to remove the breached code and restore the pages. The web store runs separately and on different technology to ensure security.
Best Regards
SmartBits
Good to hear, Rob!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> AMSynths  
Page 1 of 1