MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index

FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Working on fixing the 'session logged out' issue - please log out and log back in as there is a new cookie name. It MAY be worse for a while, sorry. We'll see... I'm working on it. Thanks

That's it...I'm out.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Author That's it...I'm out.

cram1960

Frac just isn't for me. Or more accurately modular isn't for me. I loved it conceptually (the whole build your own/experimental configurations, etc) But in practice, I just don't want to be so bothered. So I gonna sell my 4 racks of Frac modules, mostly Blacet.

I feel like a quitter, but a man's gotta know when he's licked! Heh.

dude

i've been there so many times (albeit not w/frac) with so many formats. unfortunately the itch is likely to raise it's head again, for me anyways.

but enjoy whatever you do however you do it!

werock

I know what you mean.

I'm currently scaling down my setup (selling my MOTM stuff, but keeping my small Frac system), to try and simplify it. I get limited time to use my stuff so it makes sense to have a setup that's a bit more 'immediate'.

rezzn8r

Don't feel like a quitter. There is no reason to feel bad for cashing out, if it brings you no joy. Life is too short for that shit.
w00t

ENDIF

So did you wind up selling off your frac?
If still in process, where's a list?

cram1960

I still have it all.
I don't have enough posts to post in the classifieds.
I will send you a list by pm.

werock

Only 7 more posts required!

Hermetech Mastering

I'll take a Synth Tech 1490 filter if you have one, I just put a WTB post up today. Cash waiting! smile

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Page 1 of 1